Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:46:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 75 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Rastafari (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  As Sayyid Al Haadi Abdur Rahmaan Al Mahdi
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: As Sayyid Al Haadi Abdur Rahmaan Al Mahdi  (Read 28472 times)
Micah-EL-Layl

AfricaSpeaks.co m

« on: March 26, 2005, 12:52:31 AM »

PEACE
i believe Selassie I is the full-fill-ment of biblical and Quran prophecy....so please don't take my question wrong....
that guy Dr. York says that his father As Sayyid Al Haadi Abdur Rahmaan Al Mahdi was killed by Selassie.......
does anyone have any info on this man As Sayyid Al Haadi Abdur Rahmaan Al Mahdi........
Oshun_Auset

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2005, 05:42:17 PM »

PEACE
that guy Dr. York says that his father As Sayyid Al Haadi Abdur Rahmaan Al Mahdi was killed by Selassie.......
does anyone have any info on this man As Sayyid Al Haadi Abdur Rahmaan Al Mahdi........

Dr. York dressed up in differesnt African and Islamic attire took pictures of himself and had paintings and renditions of his image made. He then took those images and compiled then saying they were his ancestors. If you've ever seen the pictures of his so-called father, grandfather ect. it is obvious they are all doctored and that they are all the same person.

Nobody should take any claims Dr. York says seriosely...He changes his story(and the name of his 'organization' a.k.a. cult)  every time a new criminal charge comes up. He is a child molesting con-man. He is claiming to be an Indigenous Amerikkkan 'Indian' this go round.  Thinking It's all a game to him. It's a moneymaking scheme...and what's so dispicable is that he drops a little bit of good information to quench the thirst of young people's parched minds, and then leads folks astray spiritually and historically to take advantage of them financially. He is a false prophet and a crook in general.

Forward to a united Africa!
Micah-EL-Layl

AfricaSpeaks.co m

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2005, 09:12:12 PM »

PEACE
indeed.....when i learnt about him dissing Jah i stopped reading him.........i did net searches looking for this As Sayid charecter.........didn't find anything........
i remember this so called muslim said that Selasssie killed Lij Iyasu.......he should have killed him....he was collaborating with the Italian devils.......

jemba

YENGE BANTU

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2005, 12:21:20 PM »

Hotep ba yaya nad peace

Dr. York dressed up in different African and Islamic attire took pictures of himself and had paintings and renditions of his image made. He then took those images and compiled then saying they were his ancestors. If you've ever seen the pictures of his so-called father, grandfather etc. it is obvious they are all doctored and that they are all the same person.

Yes he did but is he using these images in a negative way or positive way, every time a black man or woman picks up the bible or Koran, when they go through the text in their minds what colour is Christ or Mohamed or Adam and eve.
Maybe he may be using reverse psychology he also says in everyone of his books don’t believe me check it out for yourself.

Nobody should take any claims Dr. York says seriously...He changes his story(and the name of his 'organization' a.k.a. cult)  every time a new criminal charge comes up. He is a child molesting con-man. He is claiming to be an Indigenous Amerikkkan' Indian' this go round.

yeshua once said a prophet could never be a prophet in his own home.
The honourable doctor York is a very intelligent man maybe not a prophet, but anyone who risks his own life to go against the powers that be and give black woman and man and children a spark in their mind to start questioning how the system runs is a leader for us. If you do check out what he is saying and you find out it is false by all means prove him wrong, but at leas he got you asking yourself questions and gave you a helping hand on your way to spiritual elevation.

It's all a game to him. It's a moneymaking scheme...and what's so dispicable is that he drops a little bit of good information to quench the thirst of young people's parched minds, and then leads folks astray spiritually and historically to take advantage of them financially. He is a false prophet and a crook in general.  

Well blacks in amerikkka and around the world are buying anything but books, so if the honourable doctor york can get them to start reading, instead of spending money on 666 products and helping the beast keep them in their system by tagging them, then even if he is making some profit out of it it’s a good thing.
100 years from now Tony Blaire will be known as saint Blaire the 2 and George bush will have his face on the dollar bill, we honour the queen of England and the presidents of the united Aryan and Hebrew states by spending their money and being a part of their society, but we are so quick to judge our own when they arise to a status we can call a leader or maybe a pharaoh if you like.  

i believe Selassie I is the full-fill-ment of biblical and Quran prophecy....so please don't take my question wrong....

Just like you believe in selassie I who was a great leader who might have had murderous tendencies. So do the nuwapian believe that doctor York is a great pharaoh who has been born again to lead. If they are wrong then are the Rastafarians right? If they believe that selasie I is the almighty in flesh and the nuwapians believe that doctor york came from SERIUS B then are they right.
All leaders make mistakes once you are on this earth you have free will and thought out side of the universal reservoir and if a great soul by the name of Lucifer could fall to this frequencies range and Yeshua be tempted, so many leaders can also fall how ever great they are. I don’t condone paedophilia and if he did commit this very disturbing crime but the system protects its own interests. Our ancestors had a very true saying you die how you lived and how did selasie I meet his death. Then will have to wait and see how Doctor York el isa el Mohamed dies.

Think Clear BE Clear>>>>Always Analyze never Dismiss We all are here to learn>>>>> this earth is a BIG class Room
NB

Roots

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2005, 01:37:58 PM »

How did His Majesty meet his death?  the answer is: He did not.  

Please don't attribute murderous tendencies to His Majesty, no one but Iyasus himself has worked so hard to prevent death.  His Majesty's life was surrounded by propaganda trying to tear H.I.M. down, many people have tried to tell HIS story, but only He can.
Oshun_Auset

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2005, 05:25:47 PM »

Hotep ba yaya nad peace
Yes he did but is he using these images in a negative way or positive way, every time a black man or woman picks up the bible or Koran, when they go through the text in their minds what colour is Christ or Mohamed or Adam and eve.
Maybe he may be using reverse psychology he also says in everyone of his books don’t believe me check it out for yourself.

IMO any falsification of history is negative. The oppressors have done this enough. We have a glorious African history, falsification isn't needed...just truth.

If you do check out what he is saying and you find out it is false by all means prove him wrong, but at leas he got you asking yourself questions and gave you a helping hand on your way to spiritual elevation.

I wouldn't have made such statements if I hadn't studied the man and his works. I don't like to judge at all, and I certainly would never express such a negative opinion as this unless I had first hand information and research/experience. I give fair warning to those that bring up Dr York, my conscioence won't allow me to do any less. Mistakes are one thing, a psycopathic, child molesting, criminal com-man is another. I consider my time with his group a regression... a period of time I could have done better to skip past. The only lesson I learned is how to spot a religious con-man. I was lucky enough to not have suffered financially from it because of my natural skepticism. Others I know weren't so lucky. But none of us can get back the most precious thing... lost time.

I suggest running from him and his teachings, unless you are just studying them for a good laugh...of which they can provide in some cases. In particular the stylized depictions of himself as his own ancestors in various ethnic costumes.

He's a captialist blood-sucker who's only concern is for the lining of his pockets and satisfaction of all the desires of his lower animal self.

Forward to a united Africa!
jemba

YENGE BANTU

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2005, 07:03:06 AM »

Hotep Sister Auset and peace be with all

IMO any falsification of history is negative. The oppressors have done this enough. We have a glorious African history, falsification isn't needed...just truth.  

The day when the most high judges the European race (they will ask them why did you hide the truth from these people) and the Europeans will say (we never hid the truth from them we just put it into science fiction and the lies into the fiction)
The truth till today is history is a tool for the oppressor, till today blacks in ancient afrika are still known as cannibals with low intelligence, no abilities to invent or create and if you compare what they said we have done in the past to what they are doing today socially and scientifically there is a huge gap. Not everyone has the abilities to believe that their race was once as mighty as the European are today.

psycopathic, child molesting, criminal com-man is how to spot a religious con-man
I don't like to judge at all
He's a captialist blood-sucker who's only concern is for the lining of his pockets and satisfaction of all the desires of his lower animal self.

Everyone has the their own paths to walk and where ever we go is a learning experience for all of as we never stop learning wile we are on earth.
We all climb a ladder that has no top or ending until we are satisfied with height we have reached. I read his books and I listened to what he had said in every single one of them DON’T BELIEVE ME GO CHECK IT OUT FOR YOURSELF
And I don’t know but I can assume that at list 70 percent is the truth and that is what we all search for, sheep minded people as the Satanists call people without the ability to thinks for them selves, always treat people with a little bit more knowledge then themselves or people that know they have learned other people will never be able to swallow and when they begin to overstand they see you as a god like figure, that’s when temptations and negative spirits can influence you and the stronger you are the stronger they come. I don’t know if he did molest a little girl or how old the girl was or if the people that run the world saw how his influence was spreading so they decided to destroy him, who know but the powers that be and the honourable doctor malachi himself.

The path to the truth is an awkward one    

Think Clear BE Clear>>>>Always Analyze never Dismiss We all are here to learn>>>>> this earth is a BIG class Room
Micah-EL-Layl

AfricaSpeaks.co m

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2005, 02:10:35 PM »

PEACE
Selassie didn't have murderous tendencies.....
those are the lies of the Pedofile Dr. York......
Its basically Jealousy.....
Malachi says Elijah will come.......
Rev says the Lion of Judah will come.......
York knew he wasn't ELijah or the Lion of Judah so in his jealousy he had to attack the true Messiah........
He was also jealous of the Father Allah CLarence 13X.....
lets face it.......the Hip Hoppers are quoting Father Allah 100 times more than they have quoted the pedofile Dr. York........
Jealousy........the Pedofile didn't give birtth to Malcolm X.........more Jealousy..........
York barely has any followers at all.......
York is meeting divine chastisement for spreading lies about the true and living God.........
Guard your butthole Doctor.....
preach

Roots

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2005, 11:22:31 AM »

Has anyone previously been on York's land in Georgia?

love
jemba

YENGE BANTU

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2005, 07:27:02 AM »

Selasie I is not god? Did selasie I ask Rastafarians they don’t cut of their hair?
He nether shared the same opinion with Rastafarians on their way of life?

I will be going to To Tamare of the west very soon; it’s a very huge success story for blacks all over the world. Our brothers and sisters have taken land from the powers that be and the powers that be are furious, they will do everything that they can to destroy Tamare of the west, what ever we think of the nuwapians if they are fake or not is not the point.

This is a chance for blacks all over the world to show unity instead of letting them rob us of more land. Markus Garvey had a dream and the powers that be destroyed him and his dreams for black people, Nubians should always protect anything that is theirs no matter what our opinions are.

In the U.K an Asian was youth was attacked by some football stars, and the asian communities stood up from the people in Pakistan to India and even the government in India and Pakistan had something to say, till they made the prime minister of England apologize.

The fact that they are trying to take away their land and have imprisoned their leader shows how furious the powers that be are. Any movement or person who is attacked by the media is doing something positive for his or her people. Somebody like president mughabi or the president of North Korea, the powers that be will use everything within their power to break down groups or people who go against their rules and flourished.  

gman

AfricaSpeaks

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2005, 05:51:44 AM »

The enemy of my enemy is NOT necessarily my friend.
You should ask the many women and children (and men) who claim to have been sexually molested by York how much of a success story Tamere of the west or whatever is.
Are ALL of them lying?
Not to say the powers that be should take their land... but personally I cannot support York at all.
Even if the allegations prove to be unfounded, he is still guilty (in my opinion) of misleading nuff people with false information. Some of his statements in his pamphlets are lifted directly from sci-fi books and movies, as if these works of fiction were the gospel truth. He is not from Sudan and he is not Native American, his name is Dwight and he is from New Jersey (I think- someone correct me if you know better).
I don't respect conmen.
jemba

YENGE BANTU

« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2005, 06:52:21 AM »

I am neutral I can’t call him a conmen because I have spent time with the Nuwapians brothers and sister and they all strive to live a very positive and disciplined life. I can’t say he is guilty and if he is the powers that be still have no right to judge him they take power away from us when they do this.

I personally don’t even belief or trust the judicial system in the west, especially in America I don’t even believe human beings still have the ability to judge. Money can turn the most spiritually devoted people into its slaves, not to say that the people who have testified against the honourable doctor York are lying. The nuwapians are still our people if they need help in anyway I will always be glad to help them not because of York but because they are Nubians.    

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: