Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:01:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 65 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Slavery
| | |-+  Slavery started with White people
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Slavery started with White people  (Read 18599 times)
Killuminati33
AfricaSpeaks Member

« on: October 14, 2007, 01:35:17 AM »

People in our time usually think of slaves as being black. The truth is slavery never started with black people when in fact the most common slave before blacks where ever enslaved where white people. This goes back to ancient times probably before the Roman Empire into Greece. Tan skinned Mediterranean whites enslaved barbarians in Northern and Western Europe. Barbarians themselves where very much like tribal culture in Africa,there where many tribes most originating from Germany. These include the Celtics,Germanic Tribes,Britons,Spaniards the list goes on and on. They where commenley found in Northern and Western Europe but the Spanish Barbarians where in spain. They where characterized as being very tall, many of them had blonde hair and blue eyes, this is where these genetic traits came from. The Greeks commonly sold them as slaves as labor in Greece so obviously there was some sort of slave trade going on. By the time of the Roman Empire these people where mostly oppressed and enslaved under Roman rule. There Tribal-Warrior culture being at the will of the Romans. Roman Legions conquered Spain,France,North Africa,parts of the middle east,and most of Northern Europe. They oppressed the Barbarian Tribes and they where the most common slave in ancient times. After more than 500 years of Roman rule and they ended up being the ones responsible for the destruction of the Roman Empire. This is why many people have fair skin and light eyes in southern European nations. They ended up occupying there lands and establishing kingdoms of there own there. Many of you say that other civilizations such as the Moors or Arabs mingled with the Caucasian population making them mixed when your wrong. Nordic Tribes from Northern Europe had the most genetic influence on all Ancient Civilizations along the Mediterranean.

Do you people notice something in common here? Do you truly think its because your black that you where enslaved? Obviously in ancient times White Tribes of Northern Europe where more discriminated against than any black man or women. Now relate that to the colonial era, why do you think black people where enslaved? Don't you see a parralel here? Between white tribal culture and Blacks? The reason why black people where enslaved was because it was the best choice, you can't enslave a developed civilization. By the Colonial times there was no major black civilizations in Africa, the only one I can think of is Ethiopia who managed to remain free for a while. The rest of the land was mostly a simple tribal culture exactly like the White Tribes of Nothern Europe in ancient times. Blacks where enslaved because they could not defend themselves, the population of North Africa where most Ancient black civilizations thrived was mostly populated by arabs and Caucasians. There was nothing left, there for Blacks where the only choice for the perfect slave.

Some of you also brag how your great civilization of Egypt never seeked war with others. Stereotyping all whites as being violent and warlike. Usually giving the reason that your black and your spiritually superior then you go into your melanin garbage and it makes no sense from there. You simply don't look at the facts. The reason why Egypt never seeked war with other civilizations is because it was an isolationist society. It did not have as much contact with the outside world until trading came. Just look at the position of the Civilization along the nile. Egypt is surrounded by 2 huge deserts the size of Europe. You think all white people seek war? Greece never did, most of there wars was either with each other or defending themselves from Persians. Egypt had many Civil Wars also how are they really any different? They had slaves to.

Slavery started because black people where undeveloped and there civilizations fell in ancient times either by outside forces or by war with each other. Leaving them in a backward tribal culture being a perfect target for any European Empire. The weak will always be taken advantage of if you cannot defend yourself you will be taken advantage of, this is human nature survival of the fittest. The Human race was cursed when eve took that fruit or how ever the bible story goes. It has been war ever since, it is not our fault you could not stop us from enslaving you. It is our fault for doing it and it should have never happened, but since where all human these things do happen. It is not because where white it is because where human just like you. The human who has the power will be the man who uses it for greed power and control.
Still_an_Empress

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2007, 11:38:24 AM »

Egypt never seeked war???
By the Colonial times there was no major black civilizations in Africa Huh   Thats why blacks were slaves Huh
The reason why black people were enslaved, was because it was the best choice Huh
it is not our fault you could not stop us from enslaving you? So I take it the rape victim only has themselves to blame for not being able to fight off the rapist?

I can't believe you typed this entire document

Many civilizations had slaves, yes, but were they treated like how blacks were treated during slavery?

You discredit Melanin, but wasn't that component a big factor in why black people didint succumb to the southern sun like the Native American?

Did Shaka Zulu have no clout?

Why do you take on so much animosity for a people that have pride in themselves.  Because we say we are superior to you, you get angry and you type this crap...Explain to me why are you on a Forum for Black People, if reading that we think we're superior pisses you off?
Killuminati33
AfricaSpeaks Member

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2007, 05:09:04 PM »

Egypt never seeked war???
By the Colonial times there was no major black civilizations in Africa Huh   Thats why blacks were slaves Huh
The reason why black people were enslaved, was because it was the best choice Huh
it is not our fault you could not stop us from enslaving you? So I take it the rape victim only has themselves to blame for not being able to fight off the rapist?

I can't believe you typed this entire document

Many civilizations had slaves, yes, but were they treated like how blacks were treated during slavery?

You discredit Melanin, but wasn't that component a big factor in why black people didint succumb to the southern sun like the Native American?

Did Shaka Zulu have no clout?

Why do you take on so much animosity for a people that have pride in themselves.  Because we say we are superior to you, you get angry and you type this crap...Explain to me why are you on a Forum for Black People, if reading that we think we're superior pisses you off?

White slaves where treated just as bad as blacks where in Colonial times, those white slaves where enslaved by white people the only different was there enslavers where of a different Caucasian ethnic group. Where do you think slave manuals came from? The manuals Slavers used to control black people. Did you know that the salve manuals where originally written in latin which is the official language of the Roman Empire. When Spaniards and Portuguese Imperialists noticed slave rebellions in the New World with the British,American and French they started passing out these slave manuals and they where all translated to English to keep control of there slaves. Since these slave manuals where written in Latin which originated in ancient times they obviously used these Slave Manuals on the Barbarian Tribes of Northern Europe. This proves that white slaves where treated no differently than black slaves.

Why do you think black people never succumb to the southern sun? Yes Melanin is very good for them and they need it. Look at where black people originated and where they lived some of the most humid and sunny climates on earth. Obviously as evolution goes there going to develop some type of defense mechanism so they can survive in the Hot climate. When you start attributing melanin to Spiritual and mental superiority it starts to get a little extreme and crazy going into that Pseudoscience thing. The idiotic black racists here say whites are in the great Horus's words and others like him "less than human", "They are all Albinos". It goes further into saying there Spiritually retarded and souless because of there white skin. I remember talking to one of the member's here Jahbless I think his name was on msn messenger (I added him to see what he would say) He talked to me like I wasn't a human being something less than human, like an animal. Is acting like your oppressor really going to make you people feel better? People like Horus and Jahbless are simply fed by revenge and hate. That is not the answer to black people's troubles, developing Racial Superiority theories and extreme pride for your race does nothing good for you just like white supremecy.

Why am I on a forum "for black people''? This forum should not even be "for black people" all people should feel welcome here no matter what race they are. This is exactly what Im getting at making these exclusive forums for blacks only just divides people. When you divide races and culture this usually creates conflict or any other negative feelings and emotions towards each other. Ive been on white supremacy forums before discrediting what they believe, in a lot of ways this forum is really no different.  I get angry if any race says they are superior to another I don't care what race it is, The reason why Ive said so many things supporting white supremacy is because it can go both ways and you people have no more right than any white man does to say you are superior to your fellow human being. Anyone who does is simply a racist and should not be listened to.
Still_an_Empress

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2007, 09:55:40 PM »

dehman stop whining...my gosh like a lil sissy...white people this and white people that....YOU'RE ON A BLACK FORUM, what else were you expecting to find?  Just like when you quote your white authors, things are going to be biased...move on...everybody laughs at your ignorance
Killuminati33
AfricaSpeaks Member

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2007, 02:01:01 AM »

Ya I am going to talk about white people, the subject of white people is a big topic here its not just black. So obviously Im going to be talking about white people when I hear many people boasting about there black superiority and magical melanin. Ignorance you say? Nothing I said in the last post is no where near as ignourant as what you may have said. It remains a fact that slavery started with white people in ancient times , how am I ignorant for saying something thats fact? You also seem to think that blacks have had it worse out of all the cultures and races which may have been enslaved in human history. Yes blacks probably have had it the worse since it still continues more covertly today.

Still you seem to think that just because someones black and there a slave that the oppressor will treat them worse than any other race or person who is a slave. As I already said this isn't true and Barbarian tribes where treated no differently than blacks where, the damn slave manuals came from experiences Romans had with enslaving White people. Don't use the "its cause Im black" excuse for every little thing it makes you look stupid, haven't you learned anything from your civil rights leaders? Victimizing yourself really isn't going to help is it? I guess your still a little brainwashed and at the will of this oppressive racist society. Maybe its time to break the chains?

So just because this is a "Black forum" it gives you people the right to make yourselves feel great and superior just like some KKK racist or Willie Lynch, I don't think it does free speech should have it's limits. This ignorance you speak of is easily seen with you not me, If someone read these statements with no bias and and open mind you would be the one who is ignorant. So you talk about me having a bias? I think most people here will have a much noticeable bias than me preffering black people and advocating black supremacy and you try to talk to me about Bias? At least I do my best to live in peace with all races, but it seems some just don't want it.

If you decide to make another post, please save your slang for conversations with people on blackplanet and myspace don't type it here this forum is not slang. Try to make a more intelligent posts to next time you might learn something, Actually I think you just learned something from this statement.
Still_an_Empress

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2007, 08:06:14 AM »

still whining.... Grin
Killuminati33
AfricaSpeaks Member

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2007, 01:19:36 PM »

Alright Im done posting on this thread if no one else posts here, this forum doesn't seem very active anyway. Ill stop whining if you really think Im doing that, the Cursed Albino Dehmon (Demon) from Hell will now leave.
siger

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2007, 10:22:07 PM »

To still-an-empress.....

If i were you, i wouldn't bother.

But then again, the kid is somewhat infectious, so i'll ruffle a few feathers...
mmmnhh....... maybe not.

We look neither left nor right, but forward.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: