Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:43:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 99 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Rastafari (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  What is up with all the racism?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: What is up with all the racism?  (Read 12138 times)
RastaMiles

« on: April 07, 2011, 11:49:47 PM »

I love every Rastaman, as equal, just as in Jah eyes. But there is one thing, I do not overstand. What is with all these topics on white Rastafarians. I dont know where these men got the message that just because a man has light skin means he can never be Rasta, but that's the words of Babylon. Sure it is going againt the white man instead of the black, but racism was and is practiced, only by Babylon. InI always try to get away from this apartheid, but these "Rastamen" bringing it right back sayin the pale man isnt as good as the black. That is the total opposite of Rastafari. His Majesty himself spoke against racism, while his false followers bringin it right back. Recognize that we are ALL created by H.I.M. not one thing will change that. Obviously when Jah Rastafari created this earth, he knew that when man moved to the European regions, his skin would get lighter. Jah makes no mistakes, there is a reason for different races. He put seperate races here, to test to see who his True followers are. No matter who you are, or what you practice, if you say the white man cant do this, or the black man cant do that, or the asian man isnt capable of this, Babylon got YOU. His Majesty know your judgement. You will soon pay.

Much love and blessings!
Ras Jahba

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2011, 09:14:07 AM »

Show me the racism in saying the white man cannot be a Rasta. That is a fact not a racial statement. Can a White man be a Black Panther? Do honestly believe that, too? Let's get real.
Skincolourblue

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2012, 07:54:04 AM »

The racist is spiritually weak and immature. They use racism to make up for inadequacy in their life and to hide their jealousy of others. But people learn all the time and once they overcome their racism they will grow spiritually.

Even the most bigoted racist mind must be able to see that the evil and good in people has nothing to do with their skin colour  Cheesy

beatty95

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2012, 09:07:28 AM »

Show me the racism in saying the white man cannot be a Rasta. That is a fact not a racial statement. Can a White man be a Black Panther? Do honestly believe that, too? Let's get real.

but how can a white man not be a rasta
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: