Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 06:54:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 48 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Special Reasonings Archive
| | |-+  The Root Of Insecurities
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: The Root Of Insecurities  (Read 45597 times)
Ras Mandingo

« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2003, 12:20:11 PM »

Sorry for the double post, but I jsut wanted to ask you Ayinde (and I don't mean to turn you into an oracle). What do you do when you feel that people have nthing to do with your evolutionary process, or that they even disturb this process, when this people is/were part of your intimacy?

Give thanks for the answers to IanI questions, revealing and uplifting. A lot of times I see (read) you puttinng in words a lot of how I feel and percieve about reality; and that's why I respect you Idren. Each one teach one and I certainly rflect myself in your words.

Bless,

Mandingo.

Haile,
Wisdom, Knowledge, Strenght & Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ayinde
Ayinde

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2003, 12:57:28 PM »

I never thought that someone is not, did not or cannot play a part. I really do not think in those terms. I think, I listen (at least most times), and I weigh things. If people make sense to me we reason more, if they don't but they display fair character I observe them and try to only respond when asked something. If they are hostile, then I may keep away from them but if they are dangerous then I intervene. I do not regret past relationships. Most of the women I dealt with in the past were interesting and the relationships were rewarding. Even when we parted I respected them and valued the experiences.

I generally find if one is trying to be honest, that keeps away certain people and since few people try to come good then one always has interesting relationships and lots of quiet time.
IanI

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2003, 01:16:48 PM »

Greetings Ayinde,

Give thanks for the time and thought given to the answering of IanI questions.
I hope that others here, that read these reasonings, at least do take the time to give the thoughts to answers for themselves.

Let's see if IanI can reason a bit deeper...

"Actually, it is not necessary to walk away from the corrupt society as it provides a fertile ground to practice good living while learning from the resistance that comes."
  Now I certainly agree that it is not "necessary" for everyone to walk away, however... I do see that most will live a "false-hood"... believing that they are becoming enlightened and seeing the Natural, but in reality are keeping themselves comfortably entranced in babylons charms... and fooling themselves about Reality. I think you state it quite well when you first say "no... one cannot be living babylons false values and achieve this." Most are far too brainwashed to remain in the system and truth-fully persue a higher consciousness... primarily because the corruptions of the system are very, very subtle and One must have a strong foundation upon which to remain focused. And not fool themselves as to the strength of their foundation!

"Although reading and pictures can provide great insights they are no substitute for real experiences and realizations."
  Oh yes Iya! This is what IanI say all the while. I know many want to learn from book alone... and that insecurity and that fear keep many of them from actually experiencing. And also laziness, cause them want things to be easy. Book and film and photo should be used as a guidance to bring ones and ones to forwarding into new and unknown territory... literally... not figuratively. But many will read about a thing and say to themselves, "ok, now I know everything about that!" and go on to next subject, filling up them brain with nice picture and irie reasonings... but never actually putting themselves into the experience. This is another falseness that me see many a living.

"Some people can rekindle their awareness of the laws and apply them from wherever they are...These laws are intrinsic in everything and can be realized anywhere but this calls for discipline."
  DISCIPLINE is the word here! And you also mention "extreme integrity"... another essential for true! I have not met many that can do this very well without the guidance as you so well convey. And even then, the ways of babylon are soooooooo ingrained that it becomes greatly difficult to see beyond the babylonian "falsehoods" up to the Natural Laws. Many de fool themselves all the while con-vincing themselves that them "know" when in reality them still have way far to go... and so arrogance and pretentiousness take over them Heart/Mind.

" If people claim to understand something, then their actions must reflect this."
   This is one a the things me been sayin for a long while... actions speak louder than words. And me see this because me been around plenty of ones and ones that say irie words, repeat the words of His Majesty, quote the bible and so forth... yet them everyday livity is extremely limited and rarely reflects what I hear them say!

This is why me ask the questions ... cause words are one thing and can be spoken by anyone. But the LIVITY that IanI actually LIVE can only be directed by ones True Awareness. And for IanI to Live Truth... is an effort! It don't come easily and it don't stay without continuous work pon IanI Heart/Mind. Is true that ones that are not ready are just not ready... but for those that say them ready, is important to truely search you Heart/Mind... and not make foolishness be you guide.

Give thanks for the reasonings!
As always...
ONE LOVE/HEART/MIND
IanI Rastafari
Guidance and protection
Ras Mandingo

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2003, 06:34:07 AM »

I generally find if one is trying to be honest, that keeps away certain people and since few people try to come good then one always has interesting relationships and lots of quiet time.

Loved that Ayinde, give thanks for this one and for all the reasonings,

Mandingo.

Haile,
Ras Mandingo

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2003, 12:17:09 PM »

IanI,

As usual essential reasonings yes Cheesy

How weird people can be when they speak one thing and live other.

Surelly emancipation is a gradual process. Any process requires a lot of energy and the feeling of necessity to keep on, correcting the way as one experiences and turns knowledge into wisdom, perception!!!

But it doens't matter where/when you are, there's always some option of how to be as original as possible.

Very probably, the ways will differ according to needs and priorities of each one.

I think (and look to confirm in the day by day) that everything has a form and a function. This said, the problem is not about things, but about people who use things. The system is a mechanical thing and we are dynamic existences. If we can't learn about the laws (function) of nature, wich governs our whole life, we will surelly become victims, doesn't matter where we are. If we can follow this laws, we can live them wherever we are.

Eventhough I also see that this inner force needs to be constantly feeded and int ouch with the sources of the universe, by the air we breath, the food we eat, the feelings we feel, the information we feed our hearts/minds...this meaning, even if we live in the very heart of babylon, we will need ways to have access to the origin of everything (mama earth) or we can't resist.

Now, moving away from the big cities is a nice thing, but we can be outside of cities and still live a babylonina livity (and I see this happen a lot when people can't be free from the mental/phisical/spiritual trash from babylon. In other way, one can also go to look for a most natural place to live and manage to stay there dealing a relation between him and the outside word. One can even bring usefull tools from babylon to help living in a most natural place...

In the end it's relative...but I still will prefer to be as close to nature as possible. Right now, I live in a big city, but is possible to go the beach everyday, to breath, see the sky, feel the sun and the moon...Itate pon some ichense...

How do you see the possibility of trading with babylon, like getting money from it to the needs and necessary comfort? Or do you feel the way is independence from it as much as possible, like planting, manufacturing the own clothes, houses...or do you like the idea of using solar energy technology, computers, technology, to help living in a natural place (mind you, artificial is also natural, isn't it?)

Give thanks for the reasoning, as usual,

Mandingo.

Haile,
Ras Mandingo

« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2003, 12:21:06 PM »

If people make sense to me we reason more, if they don't but they display fair character I observe them and try to only respond when asked something. If they are hostile, then I may keep away from them but if they are dangerous then I intervene. I do not regret past relationships. Most of the women I dealt with in the past were interesting and the relationships were rewarding. Even when we parted I respected them and valued the experiences.

Ayinde, what does intervene mean? I also don't regret past relations. I like your attitude. Give thanks for your perspective.

Mandingo.

Haile,
Ayinde
Ayinde

« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2003, 02:39:42 PM »

Intervene means, to step in, to get involved.
Ras Mandingo

« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2003, 11:23:06 AM »

Ayinde,

How do you intervene when you realize people have a dangerous attitude?

Blessings like always,

Mandingo.

Haile,
Ayinde
Ayinde

« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2003, 04:30:10 AM »

There are many ways I intervened in the past and many more ways I now intervene. I don't think it is necessary to give specifics and remove an important element that works for me.
Ras Mandingo

« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2003, 05:24:22 AM »

I see.

Let me meditate only on the word intervene, then. Let's see what my inner self has to echo to me on this one.

Give thanks,

Mandingo.

Haile,
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: