Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 11:39:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 139 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  SCIENCE, SOCIOLOGY, RELIGION
| |-+  Relationships and Gender Issues (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  Homosexuality is against nature
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: Homosexuality is against nature  (Read 78927 times)
jemba

YENGE BANTU

« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2005, 04:26:18 AM »

Yenge Bantu Ya Kongo

We all have our point of views on various topics within this forum but we are here to share them with each other. I am speaking out not my point of view of homosexuality but others who have been here on earth to clear confusion from human minds. If anyone else would like us to hear there point of view or another’s, maybe a wise mans we will always be interested to analyze the information.

Homosexuality is confusion within the spirit and the body our sexual energies or force can be used for more then just pleasure but for protection and development. These are not my words their words of man such as yeshua and women such as ya vita kimpe or AKA saint dona beatres.

We can use our sexual energies to invoke spirits Negative or Positive to do our bidding by ourselves or with a partner who was meant to be our long life companion not just anyone, read the SUNSKRIST. Depending on our mental state at the time we are exchanging our energies from positive to negative or negative to positive we are able to empower our chakras and our auras DEPENDING on our intentions wiles or during exchange of energies or intercourse.

There is never an exchange of energies between female and female or male and male wiles intercourse. It’s just another way of calling spirits who have been sent to eternal
Darkness or what the Christians call hell. Spirits who can no longer dwell within the light they only come when summoned with ceremonies by their minions.  

Think Clear BE Clear>>>>Always Analyze never Dismiss We all are here to learn>>>>> this earth is a BIG class Room
jemba

YENGE BANTU

« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2005, 12:07:11 PM »

There will never be a green light for gay marriage in africa?

Think Clear BE Clear>>>>Always Analyze never Dismiss We all are here to learn>>>>> this earth is a BIG class Room
jemba

YENGE BANTU

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2005, 07:22:21 AM »

Homosexuals will create new sexual disease and we will have no solutions for these diseases because they will be unnatural. We dont have to look far for our own doom, its coming from ourselve.

Recredo

Roots

« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2005, 12:36:21 PM »

Considering Africa's heterosexual masses being responsible for the transmission of AIDS from the Green Monkey to humans and the fact that heterosexual Africans have the gold medal in the number of AIDS cases worldwide, you don't have the preponderance of statisitical facts to claim any credible expertise in the matter or the moral authority to preach to others regarding sexuality and the transmission of diseases.
Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2005, 05:09:26 PM »

Considering Africa's heterosexual masses being responsible for the transmission of AIDS from the Green Monkey to humans

Very bad point. Provide any proof of what you are talkin' about.

B.K

We should first show solidarity with each other. We are Africans. We are black. Our first priority is ourselves.
jemba

YENGE BANTU

« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2005, 08:45:18 AM »

We have learned immorality from our fellow human beings and they have taught us to use it as we see fit. Rape was dealt with a death sentence in the kongo kingdom, now a person dose something wrong and you actually have to explain it to them, some even get angry and you have to plead with them. Where lucky this world is not in the image of the most high because he/she does not forgive if a person that is used to free will gets to know the laws of nature they will give it up so quickly.

Our purpose in this kingdom is to serve nature and we cant be selfish by not procreating and giving others souls a vessel.

We have to evaluate the words human rights if there is such a thing.    

Oshun_Auset

« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2005, 06:14:51 PM »

Homosexuals will create new sexual disease and we will have no solutions for these diseases because they will be unnatural. We dont have to look far for our own doom, its coming from ourselve.

Considering Africa's heterosexual masses being responsible for the transmission of AIDS from the Green Monkey to humans and the fact that heterosexual Africans have the gold medal in the number of AIDS cases worldwide, you don't have the preponderance of statisitical facts to claim any credible expertise in the matter or the moral authority to preach to others regarding sexuality and the transmission of diseases.

AIDS was created in a lab as a biological weapon. Both of you guys' logic is off.

Forward to a united Africa!
Recredo

Roots

« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2005, 07:40:04 PM »

Yes, I've heard of the conspiracy theory that AIDS was hatched in a lab, however, there are meidcal opinions that it was a mutation of the AIDS virus from an African Green Monkey that infected the heterosexual African population first and spread around the globe.

Now, for how the AIDS virus produced in a lab in the United States found such an accommodating environment across the extensive Atlantic ocean in the heterosexual African population can only be a testament to the prevalent sexual promiscuity of those infected in Africa, that is, the HETEROSEXUAL population.

Just the facts, ma'm.
Recredo

Roots

« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2005, 07:51:27 PM »

To Bantu Kelani and Oshun_Auset.

Hmm, never let it be said that I won't admit to being wrong. It seems that while searching for internet info regarding the Green Monkey Aids/Africa connection, I have found very interesting info supporting other theories for the AIDS epidemic.

The U.S. federal gov't has been conducting all sorts of experiments not only with unknowing prison inmates but U.S. servicemen as well as the civilian population. the Klingon Empire's (USA) national anthem is "Our crap right or wrong."

It's a bit late for me (I've been online for hours) here in the caribbean, so, when time  permits, I'll continue reading the new info and check out the authors' credentials and get to this thread at a later date.

Carry on.

jemba

YENGE BANTU

« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2005, 09:07:27 AM »

Just like recredo found out that aids was biologically created by the Caucasians sooner or later in the future human beings will find out their mistakes are creating new or old diseases.

Homosexuals are giving births through test tubes now this world is hilarious and humans will destroy their own way of life so it is written and so has it been said by all the prophets.

Human rights is a joke

thats my point of view

jemba

YENGE BANTU

« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2005, 04:15:36 AM »

The comment I have had from this topic shows that afrikans are still delusional their still under a spell or a program that has been cast by the Caucasians.

Oshun_Auset

« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2005, 08:41:45 PM »

To Bantu Kelani and Oshun_Auset.

Hmm, never let it be said that I won't admit to being wrong. It seems that while searching for internet info regarding the Green Monkey Aids/Africa connection, I have found very interesting info supporting other theories for the AIDS epidemic.

The U.S. federal gov't has been conducting all sorts of experiments not only with unknowing prison inmates but U.S. servicemen as well as the civilian population. the Klingon Empire's (USA) national anthem is "Our crap right or wrong."

It's a bit late for me (I've been online for hours) here in the caribbean, so, when time  permits, I'll continue reading the new info and check out the authors' credentials and get to this thread at a later date.

Carry on.

This site alone has plenty of info on this subject.
Are you a person of African heritage? If so, why would you even initially think that OUR PEOPLE were anymore sexually permiscuous than any other human population?

Oshun_Auset

« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2005, 08:45:43 PM »

Human rights is a joke

thats my point of view

But you claim to be spiritual...

I think the frequency of homosexuality in a population is a symptom of an already out of balance society. Not a cause of the imbalance. But I've discussed this at length on a previous thread.

jemba

YENGE BANTU

« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2005, 11:20:31 AM »

Hotep

Oshun_auset

Are you a person of African heritage?

Jemba

Just because you’re black it doesn’t mean you’re a person of afrikan heritage.

Oshun_Auset

so, why would you even initially think that OUR PEOPLE were anymore sexually permiscuous than any other human population?

Jemba

I didn’t was reading this post(GREEN LIGHT FOR GAY MARRIAGES) and I was stunned to hear some of the things people where saying like if being a homosexual was an act of purity.

On the post they where saying things like “The Divine give us inclination or tendency that are germane because it unable us to follow the experimental path that encourage the growth of wisdom within us.

Or “Every single person on this planet must live according to his or her own conscience to master his or her spirit”

Or

“Love should be the determining factor here. The greatest depth of love surpasses all the superficial aspects of an individual gender, occupation, religious affiliation, or even ethnicity of one's mate.  Denial prevents growth. Every person should accept who he or she is.”

Or

“It is ought to the people to decide their sexual preferences, not the leaders”

Or

“Your sexual preferences come within yourself not form some other exterior factor”

Or

Really, though, Nazarite, you can boil down all of Jesus' teachings to two commands or requests:  Love me and love each other.  If two men love each other, then that is that.  And you, being a good Christian, should love them too.

Then I thought blasphemy

If the most high decided to break the rules we would be doomed, but we say the most high will let us break natural laws as long as we love the most high.

The energies that we are male/female are separated even out of our flesh
Our ancestors who where very strict dictators had no knowledge of these homosexual acts, if a man sexually assaulted a woman the ruler or chief of that province would take matters to court and consult the deities not ancestors and the deities always recommended execution, the man would then be beheaded.

Death was not a big deal REMBER the deities who we call to have no feelings or experiences of this physical body like you and I.

Oshun_Auset

« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2005, 02:52:58 PM »

Hotep

Oshun_auset

Are you a person of African heritage?

Jemba

Just because you’re black it doesn’t mean you’re a person of afrikan heritage.

Oshun_Auset

so, why would you even initially think that OUR PEOPLE were anymore sexually permiscuous than any other human population?

Jemba

I didn’t was reading this post(GREEN LIGHT FOR GAY MARRIAGES) and I was stunned to hear some of the things people where saying like if being a homosexual was an act of purity.

On the post they where saying things like “The Divine give us inclination or tendency that are germane because it unable us to follow the experimental path that encourage the growth of wisdom within us.

Or “Every single person on this planet must live according to his or her own conscience to master his or her spirit”

Or

“Love should be the determining factor here. The greatest depth of love surpasses all the superficial aspects of an individual gender, occupation, religious affiliation, or even ethnicity of one's mate.  Denial prevents growth. Every person should accept who he or she is.”

Or

“It is ought to the people to decide their sexual preferences, not the leaders”

Or

“Your sexual preferences come within yourself not form some other exterior factor”

Or

Really, though, Nazarite, you can boil down all of Jesus' teachings to two commands or requests:  Love me and love each other.  If two men love each other, then that is that.  And you, being a good Christian, should love them too.

Then I thought blasphemy

If the most high decided to break the rules we would be doomed, but we say the most high will let us break natural laws as long as we love the most high.

The energies that we are male/female are separated even out of our flesh
Our ancestors who where very strict dictators had no knowledge of these homosexual acts, if a man sexually assaulted a woman the ruler or chief of that province would take matters to court and consult the deities not ancestors and the deities always recommended execution, the man would then be beheaded.

Death was not a big deal REMBER the deities who we call to have no feelings or experiences of this physical body like you and I.

Jemba, are you the same poster as Recredo? You responded to questions I posed to Recredo as if you are him/her...

P.S. You aren't conversating with idiots. We know there are Black/darkly pigmented people that are not of direct African heritage(although down the line they are African exodus populations). NOTICE I asked if RECREDO was of African Heritage...and not just "Black".  You keep correcting things that don't eed correction or explanation.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: