Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:00:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 71 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Rastafari (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  ARE THERE IMPOSTERS AMONG US?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: ARE THERE IMPOSTERS AMONG US?  (Read 37464 times)
RAS_B

« on: June 28, 2006, 10:27:30 PM »

Is it me or is there a lot of imposters in here posing as rastas?  Huh I've been reading a lot of threads in here and there seem to be a few  who are trying their best to stear our movement away from blackman redemption towards the same christian foolishness that got us in this mess in the first place. Why would a man or woman that call themself RASTA try so hard to convince us that rasta and christ are the same? What are their motives? What is it they pretend not to understand? RASTAFARI is a way of life for african people (black people). If you call yourself RASTA and still preach christianity, I think you should go and learn more about the movement before you proclaim to be a RASTA. Unless you are here to confuse. I strongly suspect that we have nuff imposters in here trying to confuse, but it naah go work. WE see them from faar.

blessed love!!
preach

Roots

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2006, 03:47:11 AM »

They try to convince us that rasta and christ are the same thing because they are scared. Scared to let go of religion and learn more about themselves. Scared to let go of christianity fearing punishment and not getting a reward. Even those individuals claiming to embrace so called afrikan belief systems are secretly practicing spoonfed christianity.   

love
S1

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2006, 09:25:13 AM »

Is it me or is there a lot of imposters in here posing as rastas?  Huh I've been reading a lot of threads in here and there seem to be a few  who are trying their best to stear our movement away from blackman redemption towards the same christian foolishness that got us in this mess in the first place. Why would a man or woman that call themself RASTA try so hard to convince us that rasta and christ are the same? What are their motives? What is it they pretend not to understand? RASTAFARI is a way of life for african people (black people). If you call yourself RASTA and still preach christianity, I think you should go and learn more about the movement before you proclaim to be a RASTA. Unless you are here to confuse. I strongly suspect that we have nuff imposters in here trying to confuse, but it naah go work. WE see them from faar.

blessed love!!
I feel you comrade these people claiming to be rasta are weak liars coming in here wit dat "we are the world" "love your enemy" the white man is equal to us false christianity stuff but as long as we stay firm with truth we burn em wit fire!
RAS KANA

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2006, 09:50:29 PM »

I feel you comrade these people claiming to be rasta are weak liars coming in here wit dat "we are the world" "love your enemy" the white man is equal to us false christianity stuff but as long as we stay firm with truth we burn em wit fire!

Well....nuff raspeck S1 ,
what chu think about,
"Until the colour of a man's skin
Is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes?"
Until the philosophy which hold one race  Superior and another inferior
Is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned
Everywhere is war"

you want war S1?
S1

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2006, 02:45:34 AM »

what chu think about,
Everywhere is war"

you want war S1?

Definitions of philosophy include "rational enquiry" & "rational thinking of a systematic kind". How come the quote cant mean when yts are exterminated or defeated and powerless to the point of not being any kind of threat then no one will do any critical thinking on why we are so different and if one is superior. He doesnt say it when he  easily could have mention this so you cant say that H.I.M. was saying the black race is not a superior people. You have to look at exactly what it say. Yes I believe "until the colour of a mans eyes" & "until the philosophy which hold one race superior" "everywhere is war" but that just tells me what we already knew. Yeah when nobody does that there will be no war so lets take care of the yt supremacists who start the and may be there will be none of the war we see today. These words dont tell me to not look at the black race as superior it only say when no one looks at their race superior there will be no war. Thats like saying when there are no guns on earth there will be no gun deaths but this does not mean a person that is being viciously oppressed should throw away his gun before all the oppressors throw away theirs. 
S1

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2006, 03:22:35 AM »

what chu think about,
Everywhere is war"

you want war S1?

I believe in my bible just like H.I.M. Selassie does so before you can be led astray by lucifer that comes to us as an "angel of light" manipulating the true word of Jah please look over these verses. EXODUS 33:16, LEVITICUS 20:24-26, EZRA 10:11, JEREMIAH 51:06, MATTHEW 10:05-06, & REVELATION 18:04.
S1

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2006, 03:25:20 AM »

DEUTERONOMY CHAPTER 28 TELLS US WE ARE THE DESCENDANTS OF THE ISRAELITES. SEPERATION FROM THE YTS WAS ORDAINED BY JAH.
RAS KANA

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2006, 05:14:20 PM »

S1, I read those verses...
...I mean....ok.. ..If that's what you think it is...and I'm really not argueN with you cuz, to be honest I don't even know.  But what do you think about Yesus Christ? I'm wondering because he said "love thy neighbor".
Ily bless Idren,

RASTAFARI
S1

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2006, 04:27:28 AM »

...I mean....ok.. ..If that's what you think it is...and I'm really not argueN with you cuz, to be honest I don't even know.  But what do you think about Yesus Christ? I'm wondering because he said "love thy neighbor".
Ily bless Idren,

RASTAFARI
Well obviously he did not mean never go to war or fight your enemy because JOHN 2:13-17 tells us Yeshua (jesus) made a whip and chased the merchants out of Gods temple. Its best to read the bible in harmony. So Yeshua didnt contradict himself we just have to look for what he meant. Also God ordered Moses to lead the Israelites into war. From Yeshuas living example in John 2:13-17 we understand Yeshua did not mean to give up the holy war and congregate with your enemy because thats not what he did with the merchants selling in the temple. You know there are many churches that sell merchandise in the temple, what would Jesus do and how would people react to Jesus chasing and whipping the people who sell at church? May be he meant have sympathy or compassion for them when we are defeating them. Not compassion to let them escape but compassion to not brutalize or torture them.
S1

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2006, 02:45:04 AM »

Ily bless Idren,

RASTAFARI

We also have Exodus 15:03 "Yahweh is a man of war Yahweh is his name". God is a warrior just read the battle orders He gave Moses. Lucifer the angel of light comes not as a devil but as the most beautiful angel decieving many with a false doctrine of God, twisting Gods original message to look as though it was better than Gods. Love everyone on earth and hate no one is the devils doctrine. We are commanded to hate evil and the evil doers as God hates them.
Well obviously he did not mean never go to war or fight your enemy because JOHN 2:13-17 tells us Yeshua (jesus) made a whip and chased the merchants out of Gods temple. Its best to read the bible in harmony. So Yeshua didnt contradict himself we just have to look for what he meant. Also God ordered Moses to lead the Israelites into war. From Yeshuas living example in John 2:13-17 we understand Yeshua did not mean to give up the holy war and congregate with your enemy because thats not what he did with the merchants selling in the temple. You know there are many churches that sell merchandise in the temple, what would Jesus do and how would people react to Jesus chasing and whipping the people who sell at church? May be he meant have sympathy or compassion for them when we are defeating them. Not compassion to let them escape but compassion to not brutalize or torture them.
RAS KANA

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2006, 03:52:24 PM »

ok idren...
Imon overstand where your commin from, but I think that we should guard ourselves against white people, at first, and then try to live together. Cuz I can't judge somebody corectly by the color of their skin.  I know nuff black and brown people that are causing just as much harm to our cause as white people.
RASTAFARI, SELASSIE I
November 2, 1930
JAH!
S1

« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2006, 04:06:10 AM »

ok idren...
Imon overstand where your commin from, but I think that we should guard ourselves against white people, at first, and then try to live together. Cuz I can't judge somebody corectly by the color of their skin.  I know nuff black and brown people that are causing just as much harm to our cause as white people.
RASTAFARI, SELASSIE I
November 2, 1930
JAH!

I dont know any group of black or brown people that have committed any thing like the crimes whites have committed and are still committing today upon our people. The yts are unlike anything history has seen besides a parasite.
RAS KANA

« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2006, 08:44:49 PM »

Yes I, I was talkin about black/brown people that don't overstand where they come from and just perpatuate the foolishness that holds us back.
Mossa_Tosta

Roots

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2006, 04:12:22 AM »

Indeed there are imposters among us who have penetrated the movement with this christianity bushit. I and I no believe that Christ will come from the sky and save us. Americans and Britons have been thriving on this dogma for centuries. Letting people suffer because they will be 'ok' when they die and go to heaven. 'God is White' bushit.

Rasta should not tolarate such.
lahy-uh-nis

« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2006, 07:15:01 PM »

Greetings!

Question for S1:  What would be the word, or combination of words you would use to describe how you truly feel about yts?

What is your agenda in the realm of your society?

Guidance!
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: