Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:02:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 75 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Essays and Reasonings (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  White Rasta Reasoning
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Print
Author Topic: White Rasta Reasoning  (Read 126639 times)
EmpresKeneilwe

« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2009, 07:12:38 AM »

So many diverse posts.

If the owners of this forum want to get anything accomplished here, some moderation of these discussions might be in order.

Another white man having the need to tell us Africans what to do on ce again. Why are you so arrogant and ignorant?
Whether or not your ancestors owned slaves or not...point is you and your "good people who were brought here by the king of france  Huh seriously WTF" still benefit from this white supremacist system. Your skin color is your ticket to "free ride".

Regarding African high culture... all people come from Africa... specifically Ethiopia.

Africa for Africans. Black Africans.
I'm sure you do not simbolise an African man, or act or think like one either. So how do you claim to be African, just bcoz some one said so a long time ago.

The human race is one big family, whether people want to acknowledge that or not.
As melaninmagic said, which I completly agree. That's the only way you fight the system

The most effective way for a white person to halt this corrupt, perverse European-made system is not to grow rasta locks and integrate with the power-LESS and oppressed non-white peoples of the world, but instead, to infiltrate and integrate with the power-FULL and oppressive white people, and effect positive change by undermining and collapsing their system of exploitation from within. You are the only ones capable of doing this.

In essence, you'd be doing a far greater service to the oppressed peoples of this planet if you use your white privilege to collapse the system from the inside.

Regarding my ancestors... they didn't own slaves or profit from slavery.  They were forced to come to North America by the king of France, because he wanted to use them as soldiers to fight the English, and breeding stock to populate colonized territory... specifically Canada.

Oh shame. That's about the only thing that went wrong for your family.  Cry Huh Cry
After the wars between the kings of France and England finally ended, my ancestors returned to living off the land, trapping and trading furs with the Native Americans (Indians), with some intermarrying, and they eventually making their way down to New England to work in the textile mills.

So some racial mixing means you or family are not necessarily racist Huh
White people don't usually do this for heck of it, it's usually something they can and will benefit from.  Beam

So, to insult me and other white people that you don't really know is ignorant and counterproductive.

I'm sure you'll get over it. Your ego was not bruised, surely you saw that one coming. Two Thumbs

That being said, I'll probaby refrain from posting to this thread anymore, unless other posters can remain logical, because there's nothing to be gained from trading insults and hostility.
Man please, do us that favor. If you cant stand the heat, then get out of the kitchen. Typical white mentality. If you dont get your way, you throw your toys out of your court. We could really do much better without people like you.

Hotep.
K
Erik D.

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2009, 12:33:18 PM »

Whether or not your ancestors owned slaves or not...point is you and your "good people who were brought here by the king of france  Huh seriously WTF" still benefit from this white supremacist system. Your skin color is your ticket to "free ride".

The only free rides I know of are given to people of color, "minorities", who are eligible for affirmative actions jobs, education, business loans, and government contracts, simply because of their ethnicity.

Those are the only free rides I know of in America.

Oh shame. That's about the only thing that went wrong for your family.  Cry Huh Cry

The point was that my ancestors didn't own slaves.  You seem to have a problem with basic logic and cognitive functioning, seeing in peoples words what you want to see, instead of what's actually there.

So some racial mixing means you or family are not necessarily racist Huh
White people don't usually do this for heck of it, it's usually something they can and will benefit from.

Your sarcasm and intentionally provocative hostility indicate that you are not really a progressive minded person, but a regressive minded person latching onto progressive spiritual concepts like Ras Tafari as a vehicle to construct some false notion of self importance.

Man please, do us that favor. If you cant stand the heat, then get out of the kitchen. Typical white mentality. If you dont get your way, you throw your toys out of your court. We could really do much better without people like you.

Actually, the black race would be better off without petty, ignorant, small minded incompetents like you purporting to speak for their group interests.
melaninmagic

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2009, 03:55:15 PM »

It is good that your true colors have finally been revealed. There is no denying what your real intentions are now. You serve as a text book example of the average 'white liberal' falsely claiming to have noble intentions.

I sincerely hope that readers of this thread have been paying close attention. Individuals such as this are the norm and not the exception.

We need to develop extreme selectivity in who we allow to enter our innermost circle of trust.

There really is nothing more that needs to be said here.
Erik D.

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2009, 05:32:31 PM »

Just read through the whole thread and see for yourself where the insults and hostility originated.
EmpresKeneilwe

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2009, 04:31:36 AM »

Just read through the whole thread and see for yourself where the insults and hostility originated.

***yawn***
Don't expect any apologies. I don't budge easily. Your whining won't get you anyway. As I said b4, if you cannot handle the hostility (which we have every right to be), then leave, and don't let the door hit you on your way out. You cannot just come here and make the rules and expect everyone to abide by them.

Oh and by the way...
There are a lot of mistreated white people in this world, who were held down, abused and kept in poverty by other white people, so alienating us by attacking all white people as a group is inaccurate and counterproductive.

Why not form your own community of white "oppressed", which you are not. Whites are exploited. Instead of forcing your way in our community and expecting us to welcome you with open simply bcoz you we are all sailing in the same boat Undecided ;oppressed by the same white people Huh
I bet you wouldn't be telling them what you telling us now...Black people are too forgiving, and that's our downfall. And white people play on our emotions coz they know we are soft. I mean you are throwing your weight around bcoz you think you are "not racist". Man please.
melaninmagic

« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2009, 12:41:42 PM »

Hotep EmpresKeneilwe,

The most disturbing thing here is that this individual is locking his hair and going around purporting to be a rastafarian bringing good tidings, when in truth, is bringing nothing but deception.

Notice the way he presented himself in his initial postings, and how different he appears now; nothing more than an exposed wolf dressed in sheep clothing.

A systematic technique needs to be developed to exorcise these demons from within our midst or we will not stand a chance.
afrikanrebel06

« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2009, 04:30:23 AM »

greetings queen afrikanrebel is in the house, i am amazed that the men in this site is silent and complascent
 indeed this descedant of king albert,king george and other rapists and child molestors,have the nerve to come here and insult us,by saying that the only free rides he knows is minorities on welfare and etc,u better return to the caves of europe, because europeans were savages as david pinkerton once mentioned on the book race and manifested destiny,the celts,danes and slaves were savages,i dont give two cents shit or rats asses who  your ancestors were ERICK D, all i know,they were rapists,child molestors and pedophiles.it is in the genes of kaukasian race to be dysfunctional, child molestors,rapist and pedophiles,when ur ancestors came out of the cave, they didnt know how to be bath,it is known that europeans dont have hygienic habits,
and during medievale times, europeans never bathed,it was the moorish that civilized europe,your ancestors were the one who brought small pox in a blanket for the native people, who raped young boys and young girls,
u are roach erick d, and i step on roachs like you, maggots,i will mowe you down,because i got plenty of amo iwith me,to prove to you that your ancestors were criminals and assassins,europeans are buying land all of africa,i have no sympathy for you erick d, nor your ancestors, i am shitting on your grandmothers grave, in your great grandmothers grave, i am shitting on your grandfathers grave. and your great grandfathers grave, and pissing on it while at it,because they were maggots just like you.
Erik D.

« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2009, 01:49:50 PM »

Empress, I just said what I thought would irritate people here, because they irritated me first with their personal attacks.  Whether affirmative action is just or not, I really don't care, because this entire civilization is corrupt to the core, run by the Illuminati behind the scenes, and on the verge of collapse.

Melanmagic, you, I believe, are one of the people that insulted me first here, and so I got angry and insulted and provoked others in return.  If you can't see the amount of negativity directed at me before I returned negativity, then you are probably not capable of understanding much else.

AfrikanRebel, you are just talking crazy garbage.  You don't know me, my ancestors, or who I'm related to, so you're just talking nonsense.  The foolishness you speak is no different than those who falsely claim that "all black people are like such and such"... it's just illogical.  You sound like an escaped mental patient.
EmpresKeneilwe

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2009, 10:02:35 AM »

Empress, I just said what I thought would irritate people here, because they irritated me first with their personal attacks.  Whether affirmative action is just or not, I really don't care, because this entire civilization is corrupt to the core, run by the Illuminati behind the scenes, and on the verge of collapse.

Melanmagic, you, I believe, are one of the people that insulted me first here, and so I got angry and insulted and provoked others in return.  If you can't see the amount of negativity directed at me before I returned negativity, then you are probably not capable of understanding much else.

You are so petty. throwing a tantrum. I've wasted my time enuf. Peace!

Keneilwe
Erik D.

« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2009, 11:41:30 AM »

Nothing will ever be accomplished with insults and hostility.
Erik D.

« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2009, 01:22:31 PM »

Never heard anything about white privilege before, but this video is pretty good:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3Xe1kX7Wsc&feature=related

There's no need to hate people for not understanding these things immediately.
Tracey

Rootsie.com

« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2009, 09:08:13 PM »

Tim Wise is an excellent resource for learning more about "white privilege."

http://www.timwise.org/
Marbles

« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2009, 04:55:37 AM »

Hello, I am white.

afrikanrebel06 I have read many of the articles you have posted in the spirituality section. The article about Dogon cosmology was great. I knew only a little bit about the Dogon people and their knowledge of the universe before reading it.

If anyone has any questions about me please ask I love to answer. If anyone would like to hear an opinion from an open minded non-as$hole white man then please ask me.
melaninmagic

« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2009, 09:25:53 AM »

Greetings Marbles,

I have a question...

What are your thoughts on the requirement that reparations be paid by European/Euro-American governments to the various African countries within the continent of Africa, as well as to those descendants within the African Diaspora for their involvement and profit from the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade?

I would be delighted to hear your reasoning on this topic.

Thanks.
Erik D.

« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2009, 11:18:22 AM »

I came here to reason, simply asking not to be insulted, and one of your posters called me a "cracker".

Please delete my posts and my account.

Thank you.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: