Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 07:40:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 28 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Special Reasonings Archive
| | |-+  reason with me
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: reason with me  (Read 29375 times)
Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2003, 03:56:40 PM »

Posted by: Ark I

Bantu,

You think you know everything about I when you know nothing about I.

Everything you say is about I is your own speculation and presumptuousness.

It is you who selectively take RasTafarI words that suit your purpose and leave off the parts that don't fit in with your plan.

And you also take my words and try to tell I what I meant when I wrote them.  And what YOU tell I about I words is your own imaginations, not I words or meaning.

What difference does it make I know or do not know you personally...  Your western mind has limited BLACK life experiences it's palpable and transparent. If you attain higher education and travel, you will see white people are the same across the board, most of them Ignorant, Liars, and Murderous, violent people in all countries...I could care less what an extremely unknowledgeable Caucasian say or think about I or AFRIKANS Core and Symbol of RASTAFRARI! You are just demonstrating the obvious limits of your experiences-observations, or your readiness to buy into and accept the veiled Racist 'Colorblind' theory and practice promoted by the Media, homegrown racists and self-loathing Negroes that's all..

It's funny how you try to challenge me... Get your cloaked racism straight before you go around declaring who does and who does not have a clue of whom. You are so delusional that in the face of undeniable evidence you will just stick to your position instead of bowing down to a Greater TRUTH. It's only the blind...COLORBLIND that can not see!  

In saying that I will gracefully bow out of this discussion because it does nothing for the Black man and woman plus it serves me NO GOOD to debate with delusional and Uninformed people. I cannot afford to COMPROMISE THE TRUTH in the hope that it will release pent up white altruism...NO!

FIN.

Bantu-Kelani.

We should first show solidarity with each other. We are Africans. We are black. Our first priority is ourselves.
papa_lion

RastafariSpeaks.com

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2003, 06:22:46 PM »

Bantu Kelani-  How can anyone reason with you when the acid of hatred has eroded your soul?  Fix up yourself and prepare to meet JAH.
Ark I

Jah live forIver

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2003, 09:27:13 PM »

Greetings,

Here is some reading for anyone who has interest in RasTafarI words. These are only a few the speeches of RasTafarI, all of I and I should learn from ALL of Haile Selassie I words and example.  Jah ways will lead I and I to I and I Father.

Jah Love is Iternal

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Links removed by Admin
RNMis4iver

RastafariSpeaks .com

« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2003, 12:46:20 AM »

greetings

the reason that i came to this board was to see and hear what all others thought.   i did not come to promote any form of negativity, and now that is what happened.  there is a squabble between 2 people,  and that is not what i wanted.  

bantu,  i think that you are taking an easy way out.  i dont know ark i,  i dont know what color or kind of man he is.  but it is too easy to look at skin color and make a quick easy judgement,  i know it happens all the time,  but i didnt think here.  you need to look to the most important place,  the heart.  but you seem to look at the exterior,  and that is the easy way and the way it mostly goes.  but that is too easy. too easy to make quick judgements.

i really dont think that anyone on this board,  with the exception of a few that should have never found this place, would be bringing evilness in here.  i think that anyone that is true and is here for the truth is all going in some sort of same direction,  and that is progressiveness,  and i think that i a good thing.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: