Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2020, 09:18:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25895 Posts in 9961 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 121 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Special Reasonings Archive
| | |-+  Pro-Blackness is the biggest threat to White Supre
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print
Author Topic: Pro-Blackness is the biggest threat to White Supre  (Read 61210 times)
8: Undefined offset: 1
File: /home/rastafar/public_html/reasoning/Sources/Subs-Aeva-Admin.php
Line: 286
Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2005, 02:49:05 AM »

I  completely accept the position that these web sites are for the nurturing of Black folks and for coordination of their efforts and certainly does not advocate inclusion of “white” people in a black forum. I mean to say it is a waste of time trying to exclude them from an open forum.

Believe me the moderators never let ANYONE wreak these websites. All the offensive members have been BANNED no exception! Not permitting racist trolls to plague this community is certainly not a waste of time!

Black people who rise to power in white society must serve the interest of the society and reflect the point of view of the people who put them in power or they are thrown out. What else?

Whites NEVER placed blacks in position of so-called power in theses websites. In this case, the moderators do not have to amend any white if their rhetoric goes over the edge! This community is 100% owned and operated by BLACK PEOPLE, so what the hell are you talking about?

Any one advocating an unwise course of action or practice in these debates should be cut off irrespective of whether they are actually Black or not.
So  being Black or white in actual fact is not going to be a big thing. We will identify people by their ideas.

WE JUST SAID "ANYBODY" engaging in disruptive discussion, which intention is to inflame and abuse this community should be banned, which means white or black members!

Yet YOU have a problem with banning racist whites in pro-black forums...WHY? Perhaps because you are white? If you are, I personally could care less of your whining.

B.K

We should first show solidarity with each other. We are Africans. We are black. Our first priority is ourselves.