Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:57:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 71 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Special Reasonings Archive
| | |-+  Pro-Blackness is the biggest threat to White Supre
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print
Author Topic: Pro-Blackness is the biggest threat to White Supre  (Read 101344 times)
Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2005, 05:00:39 AM »

nerfertiti, if you want to practice the "We are The World" philosophy that's okay you just go right ahead practice it out in this racist world.. If you had taken the time to really study what Black African Rastafarians very often say, and opened your mind, you would see how ridiculous it is for you to interpret us as people with "rage." You are naive and lack the same experiences we have that explain why you think about us the way you do. It's my guess you will still be around on this forum to have success brainwashing "angry" blacks to be "nicer" to whites… You sure are doing it.

And you are just a poster I am responding to, don’t be comical to think your words have any "strong" effect on me.

B.K

We should first show solidarity with each other. We are Africans. We are black. Our first priority is ourselves.
jemba

YENGE BANTU

« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2005, 07:00:11 AM »

Yenge mama kelani

If I can ask you a question

Do you know anything about a men they call honore guanda?

I have seen his DVD’s and heard his cassettes and read his book but is he representing pro blackness? Every Congolese is eating out of his hands right about now in London Paris and even the states.

Other  people are also saying he is a snake whose just shed his skin as he use to work for the ex president of Zaire/RDC Kongo mobutu seseseko and was in charge of mobutos  secret services.

Anyway right now honourable guanda says he is a changed man with a new mission to unite the Kongolese people so that we can put up a defence against the Rwandan and Ugandan assault after we take over of cause.

I just wanted to get your opinion of the honourable Mr Guanda

Think Clear BE Clear>>>>Always Analyze never Dismiss We all are here to learn>>>>> this earth is a BIG class Room
melaninmagic

« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2005, 05:21:48 AM »

Solution.

Use their hate against them is my solution. Collect as many of the hateful comments made by these individuals and post them in a seperate forum by themselves, excluding our comments. Yes the coments made will be infuriating, but they will offer a valuable source of knowledge to the less informed as to the REAL thoughts that are in the minds of these people. Denying entry is probably not a good idea.. Showing them up for who they really are is the best form of reverse psycology.

MelaninMagic
blackej

« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2005, 11:05:40 AM »

to respond to the notion that "white supremacists", i'd like to say that we should welcome their input. especially in a forum such as this, we need an honest account from members of the "ruling class". even if these pale people seek to discourage us from our path towards black nationalism, at least they're willing to speak about it, and not sweep it under the rug. and if we're not ready to confront the relatively small amount of pale men who are ready to speak in a forum such as this, we may as well forget about our common cause altogether. not to mention, if black and white nationalists both got their way right now, and we both recieved our respective countries or territories, who do you think the most high would favor more? to sum up, i say support the boldness of those pale men who are bold enough to argue with us here in our environment, because if we run them out of here, how can we possibly sharpen our skills enough to bring the average pale man out of hiding. dont make them go back into denial.
Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2006, 11:23:16 PM »

to sum up, i say support the boldness of those pale men who are bold enough to argue with us here in our environment, because if we run them out of here, how can we possibly sharpen our skills enough to bring the average pale man out of hiding. dont make them go back into denial.

Hotep blackej,

I disagree. This site is one of the few places where Africans can come to be re-programmed. It’s the reason why I believe Africans need control all of the messages in our communities. We need to do it or we are going to continue to lose our self-esteem. Whites are consistently about the business of spreading death and confusion. It's their nature! DONT TRUST THE DEVIL, simplistic yet complex in terms of how he schemes. We need to deal with BLACK AFRICAN PEOPLE, us, first because we have problems no one else can fix, except us.

B.K

We should first show solidarity with each other. We are Africans. We are black. Our first priority is ourselves.
mwanaafrika
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2006, 04:39:07 AM »

Brothers and sisters it can never be more clear than this. Take a cerefull look at our history and the present in Afrika and tha dispora and ask ya selfs- whos been letting us down every time we try progress ? Whos killing each other from the mother land to the street of America and whose getting poorer and dying from anger every day ?  the answer can never be simpler than our selves and its all bcoz the enemy is within and among us. Lets cut them as soon as we know them.

Our unity and development as a race, is there nite mare.
They don't want to see us progress for our misery is their joy and they will stop at nothing to perpetuate it for they want to remain superior, believe it or not. No doubt they will visit the site and see what we doing. Lets just try keep em off as much as we can and watch out the enemy within for they're a stab in the back and more dangerous than the white supremacist themselves. white agents and all the other names they are called, to me they are enemies, so lets put them on the enemy line and fight them better. They been using agents from slavery thru colonialism to todays globalisation/neo-colonialism.  Lets keep this community clean and chocolate by recognising, isolating and cutting off the enemy.

After all, this is our own Afro fight and it would be unrealistic to include the enemy.
keep it Afrikan/chocolate not black.

aluta kontinua !!!

Ras Eliyah

« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2006, 09:23:35 AM »

jambo afrika.
it is not only about blackness but also about the wealth that africa has in abundance that is a threat to the white man. if the black man gets the right knowledge and spiritual nourishment, africa can go far. our problem is still in the leadership. they still embrace western ideologies including religion(christianity & islam). until africans throw away the religions that were used to enslave(islam) and colonise(christian) them, we will still be the last in the human race. a black man with his tough endurance can build bigger bridges, roads and skysrappers than those built by chinese who are the people to watch now.
my african heritage and ancestry is of more importance to me than the promises being made by the church in effect that we will go to heaven after death. AFRICA IS THE PROMISED LAND FOR MANKIND. WE HAVE IT ALL. GOLD DIAMONDS WATER TIMBER, EVERYTHING THAT MAN NEEDS FOR SURVIVAL IS FOUND IN AFRICA.
LONG LIVE AFRICA
RAHAMEEM

« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2006, 03:54:09 PM »

HERE IS A LINK TO ONE OF THEIR PRO WHITE NAZI RACIST SIGHTS "STORMFRONT"...DO WITH IT AS YOU WILL .
mwanaafrika
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2006, 09:04:37 AM »

thanx for ya alert RAHAMEEM.

EVERY1 STORMFRONT EXISTS, CHECK IT OUT FOR YOSELVES I ASSURE U YOU'LL BE MOVED.

KEEP IT AFRIKAN.

MWANAAFRIKA.
RAHAMEEM

« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2006, 12:53:06 PM »

WHY DID YOU TAKE DOWN THE LINK TO STORMFRONT? http://www.stormfront.org  whats the problem?
mwanaafrika
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2006, 01:47:43 PM »

WHY DID YOU TAKE DOWN THE LINK TO STORMFRONT?

WHY NOT TAKE DOWN THE LINK.  WHAT DO U MEAN EXACTLY ?
vsm

« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2006, 10:54:13 AM »

We need GOD, we need to learn to LOVE as He loved us !

If we pray HE HELPS us .
KADEKN

« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2006, 05:17:50 PM »

UPON READING THE MESSAGES OF VSM I BEGIN TO SAY TO MYSELF, WHY IS THIS PERSON ON THIS WEBSITE. THEY'RE ON SOME JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR JIM JONES JUICE WITH NEVER EVER ANYTHING RELEVANT TO SAY ABOUT AFRICAN CULTURE, PRIDE, LIBERATION, EDUCATION, OR UNITY. ITS THE SAME OLE  PROPAGANDA. BUT IT'S TO BE EXPECTED. WE ARE LITERALLY LIVING BEHIND ENEMY LINES. THERE WILL MOST DEFINITELY BE INFORMANTS.
ooggooles
AfricaSpeaks Member

I am the living incarnation of my ancestors

« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2006, 05:59:03 PM »

I like it when a white man comes in an talk his garbage that way I can know what he is all about. Thay way I can know his tactics. My ancestors took some of them as slaves and studies them for years. I am more that fimarliar with how some of them behave. But I don't get over confident, that could lead to diasterous mistakes. All I am saying is that if they want a fight I ain't got no fears. I wasn't supposed to make it to 14, 16, 18, 21, or 24 years. I done pass those times of trial and still going strong. Racist white-supremacist days will be over, soon I ain't got to wait long. 
will

« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2007, 08:24:58 AM »

i see no one has posted to this topic in quiet a while... What's up with that??? Is it no longer relevant?Huh

Peace my Brothas....

Will...

"Individuality" is a very good thing... but... "Team-Work" is way more "Better"...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: