Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:48:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 90 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  GENERAL FORUM (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie, Makini, Zaynab)
| | |-+  DON'T HAVE SEX WITH BLACKS...AVOID AIDS!!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: DON'T HAVE SEX WITH BLACKS...AVOID AIDS!!  (Read 56959 times)
Oshun_Auset

« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2005, 02:43:32 PM »

Hotep

You never asked me any questions.

I already adressed this.

The europeans use to feud amongst themselves and their tribes, now they have managed to solidify there nation and they have a solid defence if you attack one you war against all.

The afrikans have so much tribal feuding going on amongst themselves in afrika whether its Christians against Muslims or just this tribe don’t like that tribe.
The brothers and sisters from the home land even bring their tribalism all the way to Europe.

Precisely why I am a Pan-Africanist. Continental Africans bring the ethnic and religious tensions/divisions(tribalism) and micro-nationalism to the U.S. too of course. Sometimes you are posting as if people don't know the BASICS on this site.

I see the same feuding with the so called revolutionary groups to and I could give you some examples and you can’t blame this on the Europeans, even if they have raised us and programmed our minds not to be a threat. You think they would let this website run if black we actually posed a threat.

There is in fighting among SOME pro-African/Black organizations, but I have yet to see infighting among the revolutionary ones. In fact the revolutionary ones are theones who are constantly calling for an African United front...At least in the Amerikkkas. So please name names.

BTW  "they" let the websites run to monitor us. But the main work being done isn't on the iternet. This form of propoganda is helpful because it is accessable globally, but it isn't the ONLY form of propoganda. Most activities are done at the local, grass roots level.

What they fear the most is our leaders, you will find that the leaders who actually where close to accomplishing some thing are in prison.

Actually most are inprison or dead. They don't fear any leader... They fear organizers and mobolizers against the system.

The Congolese people are maybe not clued on but they have one thing that I like about them, no matter what tribes they are from they call themselves Congolese first they it may sound as a shock but they don’t have any tribalism “country are you from” this is thanks to mobuto seseseko kiwazabamga.

The irradication of Ethnic tension is good(the same thing was done in Tanzania) but micro-nationalsim isn't a good thing either.

Oshun auset you said that the people will defeat “the big boss” what coloured people are you speaking about? Or do you mean the human race?

I mean African people in particular, oppressed and exploited people of colour in general, and exploited humnanity in general also. In that order of loyalty and priority. Before I can help my neighbor, my block, my city, or my nation-state, I must make sure MY HOME is in order. African people must help ourselves before we can worry about the rest of humanity. We won't even be strong enough or useful in anyone elses battle for lieration unless we are first liberated. Working towards the liberation of Africa and African people IS helping humanity(because we are a part of the human family) and it is the logical first step for anyone of African heritage.

I know 'One Lovers' tend to forget that without SELF LOVE you can love nobody else.

If you do mean to say that the human race will one day defeat “the big boss” then why should a black person who has HIV go infect a white person with the disease instead of plotting for their own freedom?  Since that remark is what continues this conversation or topic.

You are being decietful, or you are confused. Please point out where I said this? I entered the conversation stating that sex can be used as a weapon to get information in revolutionary war.  

Forward to a united Africa!
jemba

YENGE BANTU

« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2005, 04:40:44 PM »

Do you honestly think this badly about us/yourself?    

When the europeans killed lumunba the people let the same faces that killed him choose their next leader.

When Lauren desire kabila was murdered exactly the same thing happened again.

Our people are used to being led maybe the brothers and sister out of afrika have a different mentality Or do they?

Oshun ouset
So are you admitting you are part of the problem because you aren't even attempting to be part of the solution?

Jemba

Don’t forget what this topic was about and what you said at the beginning?

I don’t think killing people who are as dumb and blind as 80% of our people is what we need to do if we could.

Oshun ouset

In the liberation fight for Algeria from French occupation Algerian women, acting as spies, had to sleep with the French colonialist to get information from them so that the rebels could plan their attacks and defenses properly. They were honored for their efforts(no matter how conventionally immoral their efforts would have been viewed in peace time), because without the information they got, the rebel attacks and defenses wouldn't have been successful. Warfare is an MF. ANd these were muslim women(not that Islam has any higher moral standard than any other religion, but you get my point) IMO if we hold on to conventional moral standards during the revolution we are screwed. If you are wrestling with pigs, you can't expect not to roll around in the mudd and still win.

Jemba

Your opinion but is it really the right things to do or was it the last result of a bunch of savages.

The European take the word dictator and they make it into something evil, there is a difference between a bloods drinking killer infact and somebody who dictates the most highs is a dictator he/her self. Somebody who dictates or sets the law and then sets the example and follows them, that’s what I call a dictator.

Oshun_auset

The biggest spiritual leaders WERE and ARE revolutionaries. Including our ancestors.    

Jemba

Revolution is life

Oshun auset

So name names please.

Jemba

Uhuru

Oshun auset

There is in fighting among SOME pro-African/Black organizations, but I have yet to see infighting among the revolutionary ones. In fact the revolutionary ones are theones who are constantly calling for an African United front...At least in the Amerikkkas. So please name names.

Jemba

That’s the pan afrikans, other this side anyway its like everyone of them dislikes each other. The uhuru dislikes the policies of the new Black Panther and the pan afrikans dislike both the uhuru and the new black panther’s policies.

Oshun auset

The irradication of Ethnic tension is good(the same thing was done in Tanzania) but micro-nationalsim isn't a good thing either.  

Jemba

You need to learn some of our history then you would know why where such nationalist.

Oshun auset

You are being decietful, or you are confused. Please point out where I said this? I entered the conversation stating that sex can be used as a weapon to get information in revolutionary war.  

Jemba

Ifa  

Think Clear BE Clear>>>>Always Analyze never Dismiss We all are here to learn>>>>> this earth is a BIG class Room
Oshun_Auset

« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2005, 06:15:42 PM »

When the europeans killed lumunba the people let the same faces that killed him choose their next leader

When Lauren desire kabila was murdered exactly the same thing happened again.

Let?... or just were not organized enough to stop it from occuring

Our people are used to being led maybe the brothers and sister out of afrika have a different mentality Or do they?

Nope, we all suffer from a lack o organization and ideological training.

Jemba

Don’t forget what this topic was about and what you said at the beginning?

I don’t think killing people who are as dumb and blind as 80% of our people is what we need to do if we could.

I remembered what I said in the beginning...You didn't.

The Algerian women didn't sleep with, get information from, and sometimes kill the indoctrinated masses.

Your opinion but is it really the right things to do or was it the last result of a bunch of savages.

The result of a dehumanizing condition. I'll repeat... If you are wrestling with pigs, you can't expect not to roll around in the mudd and still win. Part of the reason we were infultrated in the first place is because we thought we were dealing with folk that respected basic morals. Oppressors and exploiters don't care about such things, so you cannot deal with them on that level.

The European take the word dictator and they make it into something evil, there is a difference between a bloods drinking killer infact and somebody who dictates the most highs is a dictator he/her self. Somebody who dictates or sets the law and then sets the example and follows them, that’s what I call a dictator.

Just admit you misused the word.

Oshun_auset

The biggest spiritual leaders WERE and ARE revolutionaries. Including our ancestors.    

Jemba

Revolution is life

Non-responsive...

Oshun auset

So name names please.

Jemba

Uhuru

So that's not everybody now is it?

Oshun auset

There is in fighting among SOME pro-African/Black organizations, but I have yet to see infighting among the revolutionary ones. In fact the revolutionary ones are the ones who are constantly calling for an African United front...At least in the Amerikkkas. So please name names.

Jemba

That’s the pan afrikans, other this side anyway its like everyone of them dislikes each other. The uhuru dislikes the policies of the new Black Panther and the pan afrikans dislike both the uhuru and the new black panther’s policies.

Funny, the Pan-Africans I know draw lines of solidarity with both the Panthers and the Uhuru movement. We may have ideological dissagreements behind closed doors, but never in the public when dealing with the enemy.

Jemba

You need to learn some of our history then you would know why where such nationalist.

I have studied the Congo. I didn't ask you 'why'. I stated micro-nationalism isn't a good thing. Period. I understand why Congolese people are micro-nationalist, just like I understand why Africans in Amerikkka have the issues we have ect. and soforth with all African people and our issues and behaviors. That doesn't make the reasons excuses not to move forward. Or should we all just stay where we are at as a people?

You may need to know the history from the perspective of the people. You are too in-love with what leaders do. The PEOPLE make history... Not the elites...but they write the movements of the PEOPLE out of history.

Oshun auset

Jemba

Ifa  

Another non-response.

Please asnwer this question....

6: And we are going to do this without organizing huh? Or are you waiting for a savior. 7: Or are you the savior that's going to do it all by yourself?

You never adressed it.

Forward to a united Africa!
jemba

YENGE BANTU

« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2005, 03:53:42 AM »

Oshun auset

FYI the last time I tried to recruit people from Yorks group they told me that Continental Africans aren't like 'us'(disapora born Africans) and that "They don't like us anyway." They also now believe that they didn't end up here from the slave trade...So have fun with that VERY non-revolutionary group. They are caught up in 'religion' (not spirituality) to the point they have a saviour complex(York?)...So they 'might' look past the fact you were born in the Congo.  

Jemba

What they say is the Diaspora born nubians have no need to run back to afrika, they can bring a part of afrika where they are.
York also says the that the diaspora born nubians cant help the continental nubians yet they must help them selves first.

I agree and disagree with what he says

The Diaspora born Nubians need help from the Nubians who are still in afrika in fact, the Nubians who are still in afrika have a much easier job in their hands with taking back their people’s minds and their lands.

Only after we do this then we can open the gates for our brothers and sisters to visit or settle, because the average afrikan born Nubian has an inferiority complex
Since they admire the Europeans and live on their second hand outs.

What the nuwapians say about the afrikan born Nubians is true at list the ones who think that they are civilized because they are living in the cities.  

Ras kwam said

Maybe we need to weaponized the HIV/AIDS virus and send out sexual terrorists into the west, to start infecting their kids, mothers, fathers, teachers, doctors, businessmen, traders etc. Then maybe they'd start massive measures to disallow interracial sex between whites and Blacks---as a precaution.

AIDS is a weapon as well as a deadly disease. We can keep dying off quietly and hope for remedies and redemptions that will never come. Or we can choose to die fighting and kicking. If the AIDS sufferers in South Afrika for instance, were having more sex with the whites down there and infecting them with the virus, not only would there be retro-viral drugs available within a short time, but those with the power would start using their power to fight the disease.

I'm serious! If I get the disease, don't expect me to die off quietly. For when the war for self-preservance fails, mutual-destruction becomes the only option---that's what I've learnt so far from my white teachers,and from my white rulers in power. This is why the atomic bomb was invented.

Oshun auset said

If you are wrestling with pigs, you can't expect not to roll around in the mudd and still win. Part of the reason we were infultrated in the first place is because we thought we were dealing with folk that respected basic morals. Oppressors and exploiters don't care about such things, so you cannot deal with them on that level.

Jemba

Brother Ras kwam said something I just had to disagree with and oshun auset you backed what he said I don’t know if Bantu kelani did to.

But I completely disagree with that way of doing things it insane and even worse then what a suicide bomber would do.

Oshu auset

And we are going to do this without organizing huh?

Or are you waiting for a saviour?

Or are you the savior that's going to do it all by yourself?  

Jemba

Organizing who the brothers and sisters from the home land or the brothers and sisters from the west?

I believe we must all start working on land or places that we familiar with and then we can put all our work together if we aim for the same goal, but I cant be involved with any of the so called revolutionary groups.

I am part of a movement that’s working on the liberation of kongo first and then we can work on defending our mother land with our brothers and sisters.

I have learned allot from other Nubian associations but they need to show more of that one’s they all speak about.  

Think Clear BE Clear>>>>Always Analyze never Dismiss We all are here to learn>>>>> this earth is a BIG class Room
Micah-EL-Layl

AfricaSpeaks.co m

« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2005, 01:02:47 PM »

PEACE
AIDS is very curable....
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: