Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:40:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 75 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Essays and Reasonings (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  White Rasta Reasoning
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Print
Author Topic: White Rasta Reasoning  (Read 126640 times)
Source

« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2009, 12:20:58 PM »

Greetings.

I read your view point and I have to say you sound like them, the whole point of fighting negativity and injustice.
Is to replace it with better - not the same white oppression painted black is still oppression. The system does need to be replaced
but using the methods they have used is only going to result in the same thing happening again!

The system is a fluid and tried and tested piece of apparatus, defeating it not (solely) by violence, but by having Overstanding and knowledge (pardon the pun). We are moving into a new age where reasoning and views can be readily exchanged! The hope of the new way of life rests with everyone or falls with everyone.

The Creator and those in the higher places, those without name, number and rank know that, but that knowledge is suppressed from the massive -and with good reason!

I would say that although they maybe some logic in your views, the logic appears to be do to them what you feel they have done to you - As an individual that view might be meaningful, but in the great scheme of things -it isn't!

Kind regards

Knowledge
melaninmagic

« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2009, 02:06:37 PM »

the logic appears to be do to them what you feel they have done to you - As an individual that view might be meaningful

Please highlight where you have noted this to be the case in any of the the posts that seshatasefekht7, EmpresKeneilwe or myself have made in reference to this topic.
seshatasefekht7
AfricaSpeaks Member

RastafariSpeaks

« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2009, 09:31:54 PM »

peace and hotep,

Source.

Richard Pryor once said :

"go to the courts looking for justice and all that you find is JUST US"

true then and even truer now.

Greetings.

I read your view point and I have to say you sound like them, the whole point of fighting negativity and injustice.
Is to replace it with better - not the same white oppression painted black is still oppression. The system does need to be replaced
but using the methods they have used is only going to result in the same thing happening again!

The system is a fluid and tried and tested piece of apparatus, defeating it not (solely) by violence, but by having Overstanding and knowledge (pardon the pun). We are moving into a new age where reasoning and views can be readily exchanged! The hope of the new way of life rests with everyone or falls with everyone.

The Creator and those in the higher places, those without name, number and rank know that, but that knowledge is suppressed from the massive -and with good reason!

I would say that although they maybe some logic in your views, the logic appears to be do to them what you feel they have done to you - As an individual that view might be meaningful, but in the great scheme of things -it isn't!

Kind regards

Knowledge

"sound" like......."appears" to be.......

respectfully, Source, have you taken the time to read the United Independent Compensatory Code/System/Concept.  when you state:

"the same white oppression painted black is still oppression",

please elaborate on this.....please.

please show ini.....just where in the context of history or the known universe has non'white' people committed the injustice on the scale of White Supremacist Organized Crime Family.

Source, does it offend you that ini must consider that ALL White People are Racist Suspects until the system and practice of  White Supremacy ends.  If so, please consider that there are 3 types of people in the known universe:

White Supremacist     < or =   1  %
White People             < or =  19 %
Non-White People       < or =  80 %

please remember that after realizing their MINORITY position globally, 
certain people classified themselves as White and then classified All OTHER PEOPLE in the known universe as NOT WHITE.

the SMARTEST AND MOST POWERFUL WHITE PEOPLE became known as White Supremacists.
the White People whom are not SMART AND POWERFUL are still engaged in INDIRECT VIOLENCE (deception) withe the victims of White Supremacy/Racism (withe skin privilege).

Source, if the White People THAT YOU KNOW can not end the global practice of White Supremacy, they may be "feeble-minded" or they may be deceiving you.

people whom are classified as 'white' have more access to the White Supremacist than all non-White people combined.

Malcolm spoke about the John Brown School of Liberals are   
the White People that are willing to sacrifice there own existence to produce justice.

......not any COUNTER INTELLIGENCE PROGRAM kkracker children.
......not any Cinque backers of the SLA (patty hearst).
......not any LSD love children or 'weed' smoking White Rasta.
......not any obama loving give peace a chance  cause we are "BUSHED".

this is all indirect and direct violence..... 

Source, isn't the bullet or the ballot speaking of 'compensatory actions'?

compensation comes whether or not it is in the form of a 'bullet or a ballot'.

sometimes compensation comes in the form of a "cosmic collision". 

instead of "do to them what you feel they have done to you" as you stated

the revelation may be 'karmic'.

dinosaurs had their time and so did we........

Source

« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2009, 11:46:46 AM »

Greetings

Having read your response - I really had to sit back and say wow!!

Anyway after reading the replies from both of you, I will attempt to touch the points you raise and/or skirt around!

First of all I am offended by your use of Richard Pryor to justify your point!  I don't want to sound a funny way;  but to quote any (use to be) Big Supe; who ends up with second degree burns from trying to cook up crack; isn't cutting any ice with me!

Re The Smartest White People became white supremacist, That is the point, how come they became the smartest? If not without a piece of knowledge that they acquired, stole or in any event appropriated. What were their black equivalents doing? Doesn't it seem funny to you  that a race who were drinking out of skulls in caves, when others were making astonishing advancements can turn out to be the supremacist? Well it does sound extremely strange to me.

Of course, the white people that I know are not going to change the system, how can they? They are not the high-ups, or landed and/or titled gentry, the ones who are actually running things, in fact they are screaming probably louder than me right now!

You say the lesser white person still had privileges - I am not going to argue that fact, but the system is not based upon skin colour in the way you would think it is. The real powers that be don't use the course language of the rap artist (N word) when referring to peoples of colour, their agenda runs deeper than that!

Re Malcolm X didn't he get a conversion regarding white people when he went to Mecca? But in event what Malcolm says i.e. "by any means necessary" is a real truth and right! I mean isn't it the self same creed by which the system advances its agenda?

But if we are dealing with quotes and examples, in addition to drawing for whomsoever it is we believe to be important enough to illuminate our points of view, Allow me to draw for the following;
H.I.M.Selassie I, didn't flex like you, he sent out his people to the west to learn and embrace technology and education in order to uplift his own people.
H.I.M Selassie I, when he was in England (and Europe) remarked on the hospitality he felt and encountered from ordinary 'white' people everywhere he went. Indeed his dictum "until the philosophy which hold one race superior and another inferior is discredited, abandoned and totally destroyed and until the the color of a persons skin has no significance than the color of their eye then peace will be an illusion to pursued but never attained". that is the point I am actually defining (just in case it might have passed you and your friend by).

But moving on from the quotes, The examples I would draw for are:-
That even though the invaders killed one of his sons (blinded him first) and kidnapped his daughter, even in the in the event of the atrocities employed by them on the battlefield (mustard gas, etc)  H.I.M. Selassie I, said of the Italian prisoners, to his armies, feed them, clothe them and send them back to whence they came, he even offered a place  to live for those Italians who wanted to stay in Ethiopia.
How many people show forgiveness to people who really hurt them, who can say that they function with real love in their heart?

Further to that,

Sylvia Pankhurst, although she is widely remembered for the suffragette struggle (Votes for Women) she was also a very vigorous and ardent supporter of the Ethiopian cause. She campaigned very hard in the face of extreme pressure to highlight the injustice that was being dealt out to the Ethiopians by the fascists! Indeed she was sending out pamphlets to the Jamaican Rasta/Garveyites at the time, Indeed elders in Jamaica have remarked in recent times; that it was mainly because of her efforts that they were kept informed of events! However, the point I wish to allude to is that when H.I.M. Selassie I returned to Ethiopia she was invited to return with him and help co-ordinate the library, indeed when she died she was afforded honors at her burial which took place in Ethiopia where she was interred.

These are but 2 examples of how people should live and treat their fellow persons irregardless.   

I would just like to point out the following I don't follow Men or their doctrines, I allow for the higher heights and seek for those Ideals. hence when you are seeking to provide examples I would prefer something concrete which you can see/feel, rather then Richard Pryor who wasn't even that funny!

Kind regards

Knowledge 
Source

« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2009, 11:52:26 AM »

Please accept my apologies my brethren Knowledge signed my last reponse

Source
admin
Admin

« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2009, 10:09:34 PM »

It could be that you and another poster are sharing one account or you are posting comments written by someone else. It could also be that you are posting under the username “Source” on this board and “knowledge” on the other board and got mixed up when signing your comments. However, your attempt to explain the mix-up with, “Please accept my apologies my brethren Knowledge signed my last reponse” points to something sinister. We are closing the “Source” account.
seshatasefekht7
AfricaSpeaks Member

RastafariSpeaks

« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2009, 12:28:25 AM »

Greetings

Re Malcolm X didn't he get a conversion regarding white people when he went to Mecca? But in event what Malcolm says i.e. "by any means necessary" is a real truth and right! I mean isn't it the self same creed by which the system advances its agenda?

“An American white ambassador in one  African country was Africa’s most respected American ambassador:  I’m glad to say that this was told to me by one ranking African leader.  We talked for an entire afternoon.  Based on what I had heard of him,  I had to believe him when he told me that as long as he was on the African continent, he never thought in terms of race,  that he dealt withe human beings, never noticing their color.  He said he was more aware of language differences.  He said that only when he returned to America would he become aware of color differences.

I told him, “What you are telling me is that it isn’t the American white man who is a racist, but it’s the American political, economic, and social atmosphere that automatically nourishes a  racist psychology in the white man.”  He agreed.   

We both agreed that American society makes it next to impossible for humans to meet in America and not be conscious of their color differences.  And we both agreed that if racism could be removed, America could offer a society where rich and poor could truly live like human beings.

That discussion withe the ambassador gave me a new insight -----one which I like:  that the white man is not inherently evil, but America’s racist society influences him to act evilly.  The society has produced and nourishes a psychology which brings out the lowest, most base part of human beings.

I had a totally different kind of talk withe another white man I met in Africa------who, to me, personified exactly what the ambassador and I had discussed.  Throughout my trip, I was of course aware that I was under CONSTANT  surveillance……..” -----excerpt from The Autobiography of Malcolm X by Alex Haley, Chapter 1965

“What can a sincere white person do ?

When I say that here now, it makes me think about that little co-ed I told you about, the one who flew from her New England college down to New York and came up to me in the Nation of Islam’s restaurant in Harlem, and I told her that there was “nothing” she could do.  I regret that I told her that.  I wish that now I knew her name, or where I could telephone her, or write to her, and tell her what I tell white people now when they present themselves as being sincere, and ask me, one way or another, the same thing that she asked.

The first thing I tell them is that at least where my own particular Black Nationalist organization, the Organization of Afro-American Unity, is concerned, THEY CAN’T JOIN US.  I have these very deep feelings that white people who want to join black organizations are really just taking the ESCAPIST way to ‘salve’ their consciences.  By visibly hovering near us, they are “proving” that they are “withe us”.  But the hard truth is this isn’t helping to solve America’s racist problem.  The Negroes aren’t the racist.  Where the really sincere white people have got to do their “proving” of themselves is not among the black victims, but out on the battle lines of where America’s racism really is----and that’s in their own home communities;  America’s racism is among their own fellow whites.  That’s where the sincere whites who really mean to accomplish something have got to work.

Aside from that, I mean nothing against any sincere whites when I say that as members of black organizations, generally whites’ very presence subtly renders the black organization automatically less effective.  Even the best white members will slow down the negroes’ discovery of what they need to do, and particularly of what they can do--- for themselves, working by themselves, among their own kind, in their own communities.

I sure don’t want to hurt anybody’s feelings, but in fact I’ll even go so far as to say that I never really trust the kind of white people who are always so anxious to hang around negroes, or to hang around in negro communities…….     

…….I tell sincere white people, “work in conjunction withe us---each of us working among our own kind.”  Let sincere white individuals find all other white people they can who feel as they do----and let them form their own all-white groups, to work trying to convert other white people who are thinking and action so racist.  Let sincere whites go and teach non-violence to white people! “ -----excerpt from The Autobiography of Malcolm X by Alex Haley, Chapter 1965

"I tried in every speech I made to clarify my new position regarding white people---- "I don't speak agaisnt the sincere, well-meaning, good white people.  I have learned that there are some.  I have learned that not all white people are racists.  I firmly believe that Negroes have the right to fight against these racist, by any means necessary."-----excerpt from The Autobiography of Malcolm X by Alex Haley, Chapter 1965

siger

« Reply #52 on: February 19, 2009, 08:24:11 AM »

It could be that you and another poster are sharing one account or you are posting comments written by someone else. It could also be that you are posting under the username “Source” on this board and “knowledge” on the other board and got mixed up when signing your comments. However, your attempt to explain the mix-up with, “Please accept my apologies my brethren Knowledge signed my last reponse” points to something sinister. We are closing the “Source” account.

that seems quite unfair. To close down an account for a trivial matter..... to deprive us of a SOURCE of KNOWLEDGE because of an assumption..... u did not get that one right!!

and Source has been the only one holding itt down for the rest of us who dont subscribe to this "revenge-racism" stuff.

Hotep... (i'm sure that is someone else's sig. Will you throw me off too?)

We look neither left nor right, but forward.
Ayinde
Ayinde

« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2009, 01:06:58 PM »

siger,

People are not allowed to share accounts on this forum.

Integrity is a trivial matter to many people but what is the use of trying to engage these discussions if deliberate lies and deceptions are acceptable.

He or the other parties involved with that account can always register and have separate accounts on the forum as there seems to be confusion over who is actually using that one account, especially as it involves another username on another related forum. It could simply have been one poster with different accounts on the two forums (as I thought) but “Source” made that more confusing by claiming it was different people involved. Let him/them work that out and come again.
melaninmagic

« Reply #54 on: February 19, 2009, 02:14:20 PM »

I agree wholeheartedly with Ayindes' response as I too felt there was something sinister in Sources' reply.

We must take up a strong and uncompromising position when it comes to responding to any form of aggression (deception or direct violence) that we suspect might be being perpetrated by suspected racist/white supremacists upon non-white peoples.

Good job, Ayinde.

Erik D.

« Reply #55 on: February 22, 2009, 03:44:09 PM »

Well, I'd just like to apologize for my rudeness and hostility earlier.

I'm moody and disagreeable, because I'm totally out of synch with the mission Jah chose me for, which is to infiltrate the Illuminatie, and I'm not sure how to get back in synch with that mission.

All the people Jah led me to to fulfill the mission have gone their separate ways, as a result of arguments caused by me, because I was unknowningly channelling negative energy emanating from my earthly family and former friends, which I got caught up in by foolishly trying to maintain loyalty to both them and Jah.

Didn't work.

Now I'm just lost spiritually and not sure how to proceed.

This situation isn't looking so good right now, and I'm not sure if it can be fixed.

Any constructive advice is appreciated.

Thanks.
seshatasefekht7
AfricaSpeaks Member

RastafariSpeaks

« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2009, 09:41:45 PM »

Well, I'd just like to apologize for my rudeness and hostility earlier.

I'm moody and disagreeable, because I'm totally out of synch with the mission Jah chose me for, which is to infiltrate the Illuminatie, and I'm not sure how to get back in synch with that mission.

All the people Jah led me to to fulfill the mission have gone their separate ways, as a result of arguments caused by me, because I was unknowningly channelling negative energy emanating from my earthly family and former friends, which I got caught up in by foolishly trying to maintain loyalty to both them and Jah.

Didn't work.

Now I'm just lost spiritually and not sure how to proceed.

This situation isn't looking so good right now, and I'm not sure if it can be fixed.

Any constructive advice is appreciated.

Thanks.

"…….I tell sincere white people, “work in conjunction withe us---each of us working among our own kind.”  Let sincere white individuals find all other white people they can who feel as they do----and let them form their own all-white groups, to work trying to convert other white people who are thinking and action so racist.  Let sincere whites go and teach non-violence to white people! “ -----excerpt from The Autobiography of Malcolm X by Alex Haley, Chapter 1965

melaninmagic

« Reply #57 on: February 23, 2009, 01:29:33 PM »

I would also add to the above by suggesting that you stop using the illuminati as a scape-goat.

...which is to infiltrate the Illuminatie, and I'm not sure how to get back in synch with that mission.

sounds an awful lot like:

'...it wasn't me, the illuminati made me do it...'

I don't buy that.

As we have all benefited from the system of racism/white supremacy at the expense of others, we are all complicit in this corrupt system.

The difference, however, between those of us that are part of the Black Power/Liberation Movement and your average white-folk is that your average white-folk have no plans on completely abandoning a system that they have enjoyed so much benefit from, and in fact, many of them will give their own lives to protect that system. Check.

Ultimately, it comes down to the individual. Not the illuminati. It was WHITE PEOPLE done mess things up, so your job is to convince more white people to fix their own shit.

Erik D.

« Reply #58 on: February 23, 2009, 02:43:39 PM »

"…….I tell sincere white people, “work in conjunction withe us---each of us working among our own kind.”  Let sincere white individuals find all other white people they can who feel as they do----and let them form their own all-white groups, to work trying to convert other white people who are thinking and action so racist.  Let sincere whites go and teach non-violence to white people! “ -----excerpt from The Autobiography of Malcolm X by Alex Haley, Chapter 1965

That's a good quote, but Malcolm X is not God.

Ras Tafari is God... or at least the most recent incarnation (avatar) of God.

Ras Tafari said that we have to become "members of a new race"... beyond black and white and other divisions.

When we are each unified with our true, higher selves, we will naturally meet people of all different races and religions who we have mystical and spiritual connections with, and works to accomplish with.

Jah designs the path uniquely for us... we just walk it.

If that path takes us into contact with men and women of other races or religions, then that's great.

If not, that's great too.

It's wherever Jah leads you.... Jah being your higher self, your God self, which resides with the Creator of the Universe, and was created in his/her/their image(s).

They're the Elohim Dream Team Supreme.

I think they're taking turns running the show from the heavens.

Right now it's Emperor Selassie's turn to run the show, so his Word is Law.
Erik D.

« Reply #59 on: February 23, 2009, 02:48:47 PM »

Quote from: melaninmagic

sounds an awful lot like:

'...it wasn't me, the illuminati made me do it...'

I don't buy that.

As we have all benefited from the system of racism/white supremacy at the expense of others, we are all complicit in this corrupt system.

The difference, however, between those of us that are part of the Black Power/Liberation Movement and your average white-folk is that your average white-folk have no plans on completely abandoning a system that they have enjoyed so much benefit from, and in fact, many of them will give their own lives to protect that system. Check.

Ultimately, it comes down to the individual. Not the illuminati. It was WHITE PEOPLE done mess things up, so your job is to convince more white people to fix their own shit.

The illuminati didn't make me do anything.

If anything, they probably wanted me to do the right thing too, because most of them are aware enough to know when cosmic changes are coming, and they don't want themselves and their descendants to get caught on the wrong side of such changes.

Most people are smart enough to know to run when a giant volcano is erupting.

I tried to prevent the volcano from erupting, but it didn't work.

Instead I got burnt very badly.

I thought I could outsmart God.

Didn't work.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: