Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:04:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 64 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  GENERAL
| |-+  Special Reasonings Archive
| | |-+  Pro-Blackness is the biggest threat to White Supre
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: Pro-Blackness is the biggest threat to White Supre  (Read 101339 times)
Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« on: April 09, 2005, 01:43:26 AM »

Pro-Blackness is the biggest threat to White Supremacy!

Websites like Africaspeaks are places for Black Nationalism and Panafricanism. It is because of this that an increasing number of whites are joining this website to undermine this community. These individuals join black websites in general, but the PRO-BLACK especially. Whether they come as the Afrocentrist missionary or the extremist, both need to be recognized as agents of White Supremacy. They should be recognized, isolated, and cut off. We must stop white agents because all they want is to prevent black people interacting and exchanging ideas through powerful tools like the internet.

B.K

We should first show solidarity with each other. We are Africans. We are black. Our first priority is ourselves.
Ras_Kwame

Roots

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2005, 09:40:40 PM »

You are absolutely right Bantu Kelani. You don't have Blacks joining Nazi and white supremacy boards to inject their views because they make it clear that non-whites are not welcomed.

How do we exclude agents of white supremacy from Africa Speaks? Do we adopt Nazi style exclusions and exclude all non-Black Afrikans? Or do we embrace all and open ourselves up to all humanity? Which means we risk getting run over like usually happens when Afrikans open up to all.

I honestly think we need to find a balance. So long as we don't exclude anyone, we will always have whites coming in here...some with not very nice motives.

Peace N Love
guybaux

Roots

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2005, 06:36:43 PM »

How do you know that blacks do join Nazi and white supremacy boards. If you have the time to help confuse the adversary, that is what you should do, suppose that is your talent?
iNk

Roots n Ites

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2005, 04:09:39 AM »

And what about white Rastas?

InI think u overstand dat my english is not good )
Rastafari everywhere!
Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2005, 08:51:11 AM »

You are absolutely right Bantu Kelani. You don't have Blacks joining Nazi and white supremacy boards to inject their views because they make it clear that non-whites are not welcomed.

Yes! The Klansmen, Nazis, and Skinheads have great hostility and hatred towards black people. It is impossible for them to listen. They are not prepared to learn the ideas, values and nature of other peoples. So they shouldn’t be allowed to roam in black communities, clubs, and forums period!

How do we exclude agents of white supremacy from Africa Speaks? Do we adopt Nazi style exclusions and exclude all non-Black Afrikans? Or do we embrace all and open ourselves up to all humanity? Which means we risk getting run over like usually happens when Afrikans open up to all.

The Black management of AfricaSpeaks can never have a "Nazi" conduct. They don’t have the arrogant attitude to feel superior and to be the most progressive people. We can be respectful of other people perspective but we cannot accept their dominance, we cannot fall for Missionary tactics! White folk or black people seeking to disrupt pro-black conversation should be CENSORED/BANNED it's very simple.

I honestly think we need to find a balance. So long as we don't exclude anyone, we will always have whites coming in here...some with not very nice motives.

Personally, I am much more interested in hearing and exchanging with black people to strengthen our community. But you are right, no matter what we do whites will continue to folk here to spy us and to try to get into some black woman or black man's pants....usually that’s what they do!

B.K

We should first show solidarity with each other. We are Africans. We are black. Our first priority is ourselves.
Ayinde
Ayinde

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2005, 04:38:00 PM »

I will not dismiss everyone who comes into these reasonings just because they are in mixed relationships or are white. The whole world is filled with distractions, and while we condemn the detractors, we have to be sharp and not allow them to distract from our objectives.

Learning is what we are about, and as I previously said, people make many unconscious decisions that become the starting point for understanding these issues. We will not support the poor decisions, but will be receptive to those who come to learn about their predicament and/or share their insights.

It is a given that we will attract a wide range of people who made decisions that were not in our best interest before they considered many of the issues we are reasoning today. Some have children in mixed Black/White relationships, so they should not just walk away from their mutual responsibility there. They should not have to dislike their family either. But they should be aware that often their views are conditioned by their efforts to protect and/or promote their personal relationships.    

This in no way excuses those who simply join the board to fight down others over these issues. Public boards are just good places to meet new people and work out primary orientation issues. Once we are clear on the objectives and share similar ideals, things can always be taken to another level. The annoying ones do not have the insights and power to distract and dissuade serious ones here. Those who are easily sidetracked are just immature and not ready to consciously work for the collective well being.
Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2005, 08:52:44 PM »

I will not dismiss everyone who comes into these reasonings just because they are in mixed relationships or are white. The whole world is filled with distractions, and while we condemn the detractors, we have to be sharp and not allow them to distract from our objectives.

What’s the point of having around or debate with people who are not focused on black people? The European Missionaries or the Klansmen can never learn something about us and communicate with us. Those individuals should be banned no exception. I, on the other hand, think objectives are best accomplished when like minded people with similar tastes and values come together!  

Public boards are just good places to meet new people and work out primary orientation issues.

Pro black websites aren't supposed to be about the business of nurturing non-blacks too. Laxity brings agents of White Supremacy latitude to disrupt progressive conversation because their posts are generally offensive and plague us with superiority complex. Why we shouldn’t be wary of them?

The annoying ones do not have the insights and power to distract and dissuade serious ones here. Those who are easily sidetracked are just immature and not ready to consciously work for the collective well being.

Black folks are having a hard time coming together. It make sense to want to be amongst each other without being invaded by white folks.

B.K

Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2005, 03:05:59 AM »

I meant to say..

The European Missionaries or the Klansmen can EVER learn something about us and communicate with us. Etc..

B.K

Ndugu

Roots

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2005, 11:04:31 AM »

The issue is whether or not their integration leads to replication or obfuscation of the objectives. If one cannot reproduce that which they consume, then they are an eroding force to what they are consuming. If one cannot reproduce or leave in tact that which they are attracted to, it is an eradicating force. The human is attracted to the energy produced from oil, but the human cannot reproduce the finite energy supplies once it consumes it. Eventually, the resource will be depleted and the attraction and consumption will have lead to the energy source destruction.

In the same way, those whites who are attracted to “black culture”, “Black peoples” or any phenomenon rooted in black African peoples, cannot replicate the core ingredient to this phenomenon, which is “blackness”.  Hence, their consumption or integration into blackness often has an eroding effect upon “what was”. If a white women or man is attracted specifically and disproportionately black women or man, they are attracted to something that they can never reproduce as was. The genetic recombination of X and Y chromosomes will produce an offspring in the middle. The healthiest superficial attractions are the attractions that can be reproduced such as black on black and white on white.

People who are attracted to racial or ethnic traits that they do not posses are not psychologically normal. However, most relationships should be formed on much deeper reasoning.
Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2005, 12:52:52 PM »

People who are attracted to racial or ethnic traits that they do not posses are not psychologically normal. However, most relationships should be formed on much deeper reasoning.

This is not another interracial dating thread... This thread is about bringing to our attention the whites who like to go to black communities and visit black forums to spread the "gospel" or to "make friends..." These people pose a danger to the Black community. I have observed them and studied them. Some of them are intelligent, well read and informed but their positions are always OPPOSITES OF BLACK NATIONALISM. They are working towards the destruction of our race. We cannot continue to fall for their tactics.

B.K

guybaux

Roots

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2005, 05:26:46 PM »

Learning is what we are about, and as I previously said, people make many unconscious decisions that become the starting point for understanding these issues. We will not support the poor decisions, but will be receptive to those who come to learn about their predicament and/or share their insights.

It is a given that we will attract a wide range of people who made decisions that were not in our best interest before they considered many of the issues we are reasoning today. Some have children in mixed Black/White relationships, so they should not just walk away from their mutual responsibility there. They should not have to dislike their family either. But they should be aware that often their views are conditioned by their efforts to protect and/or promote their personal relationships.    

This in no way excuses those who simply join the board to fight down others over these issues. Public boards are just good places to meet new people and work out primary orientation issues. Once we are clear on the objectives and share similar ideals, things can always be taken to another level. The annoying ones do not have the insights and power to distract and dissuade serious ones here. Those who are easily sidetracked are just immature and not ready to consciously work for the collective well being.

You say  what I would like to say better than I.
We must rise to the same level of sophistication as the competition. I continue to experience all the senitiments expressed but we are involved in a process that is greater than our selves and must utilise restraint. There is no ligitimate means by which we can remove outsiders from such gatherings.  Just imagine that you called a public meeting and invited millions and many turned up. Lets say infront of the Lincoln memorial. You cannot deny outsiders acess without over turning principles that so many people have fought and died for. We all insist on been able to be at such a meeting  wheather it is in Paris, London or Berlin.  The internet is even more open. People in China, India or Korea may wonder in.  We just got to get use to the idea.

It could be a good thing if we used the disposition wisely. Most of the worlds people  are wiser than we are in social affairs and could contribute positively to our debate, if we are really having a debate.

As far as the thought of excluding any one goes: there is the question of identify. Who is who?

guybaux

Roots

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2005, 05:43:11 PM »

We need to stress that web debate is for "primary orientation issues", to keep the cause alive and growing in a fun way, involving the most people. People who would never have had contact with each other. Let us keep reminding each other that it is not for intimate exchanges. All open minded and intelligent people can contribute to the process. Suppose you were at a meeting and there was a white person who was definitely not invited but voiced the opinion that blacks should love their children and sacrifice for them. Would that person's origin disqualify the idea?
Ayinde
Ayinde

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2005, 08:03:49 PM »

You seem to be agreeing its cool for whites/'outsiders'/detractors to be around but in a resigned way rather than from the idea they can learn.

We must rise to the same level of sophistication as the competition.

Well I don't really agree with this, and I do not see whites desire to protect the status quo as any level of sophistication to which we should rise. Their levels are not about rising, theirs are levels of descension.

There is no ligitimate means by which we can remove outsiders from such gatherings.

There are means we can utilize to reason on sensitive issues that are not open to all. Detractors are always excluded from many levels of reasoning and strategizing by virtue of their own ignorance. They just cannot follow the lines of reasonings.      

We need to stress that web debate is for "primary orientation issues", to keep the cause alive and growing in a fun way, involving the most people.

These websites are deliberately African oriented, and are not about accommodating the arrogance of anyone - who do not respect our direction. The focus is about the development of the people most disenfranchised by the system - dark-skinned kinky-hair Blacks and other disenfranchised Black people. Anyone getting involved would be wise to keep that in mind, as efforts to undermine that will eventually run afoul with the rules of the site. The part about 'growing in a fun way' is way too subjective to be considered a part of our objectives. If some are discomforted by clearly expressed African focused truths, then they will not find that fun. We are not here to make a fun place for others.

Whites and Blacks cannot get the same considerations in a black setting, as that will not correct existing imbalances. The efforts are to make this place more open to Blacks who wish to develop, and if others wander along and benefit from the exercise then good for them. Whites can never be legitimate when they try to come over as if they are teaching the victims of this system. Black centers of learning are not playgrounds for white privileges. Blacks and whites are not equal, and we are not catering to whites. They will easily run afoul with serious black ones here. Kelani's concerns are quite valid. There is hardly a place Blacks can meet without the intrusions of others, and the only reason I did not respond directly to her concern is because I have no intentions of sharing my idea of a solution with detractors. We can only use these public boards for primary orientation BECAUSE detractors will be present. The detractor requiring additional consideration situation is not acceptable and it is far from the conditions we would like. They can assume that we are unable to detect them, and will remain excluded from what they do not know and cannot get.

People will not be allowed to continually promote things here that many blacks can clearly identify is not in our best interest. Being misinformed is one thing, but a disinformation campaign is not allowed.
Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2005, 11:35:47 PM »

There are means we can utilize to reason on sensitive issues that are not open to all. Detractors are always excluded from many levels of reasoning and strategizing by virtue of their own ignorance. They just cannot follow the lines of reasonings.      

These websites are deliberately African oriented, and are not about accommodating the arrogance of anyone - who do not respect our direction. The focus is about the development of the people most disenfranchised by the system - dark-skinned kinky-hair Blacks and other disenfranchised Black people. Anyone getting involved would be wise to keep that in mind, as efforts to undermine that will eventually run afoul with the rules of the site. The part about 'growing in a fun way' is way too subjective to be considered a part of our objectives. If some are discomforted by clearly expressed African focused truths, then they will not find that fun. We are not here to make a fun place for others.

Whites and Blacks cannot get the same considerations in a black setting, as that will not correct existing imbalances. The efforts are to make this place more open to Blacks who wish to develop, and if others wander along and benefit from the exercise then good for them. Whites can never be legitimate when they try to come over as if they are teaching the victims of this system. Black centers of learning are not playgrounds for white privileges. Blacks and whites are not equal, and we are not catering to whites. They will easily run afoul with serious black ones here. Kelani's concerns are quite valid. There is hardly a place Blacks can meet without the intrusions of others, and the only reason I did not respond directly to her concern is because I have no intentions of sharing my idea of a solution with detractors. We can only use these public boards for primary orientation BECAUSE detractors will be present. The detractor requiring additional consideration situation is not acceptable and it is far from the conditions we would like. They can assume that we are unable to detect them, and will remain excluded from what they do not know and cannot get.

People will not be allowed to continually promote things here that many blacks can clearly identify is not in our best interest. Being misinformed is one thing, but a disinformation campaign is not allowed.

Yes, you say EXACTLY what I would like African brothas and sistas to look at!!!

There is no question AfricaSpeaks is open to white views. I don’t get why that couldn’t be. But like you say this is a BLACK-AFRICAN community... It’s here for BLACK PEOPLE to come together and discuss issues that we face in particular, so naturally the majority of the topics are going to be PRO-BLACK it's quite natural. I am curious to know why that makes AfricaSpeaks a "hate" website??! We cannot continue to be advocate of free speech when specific whites with the Missionary approach will disrupt progressive & constructive discussions at every turn you can expect. Not every extended hand is done in friendship....we should be as wary of the Missionary as we would a Nazi or a Skinhead!

I think a black management ability to find out what the members of their website are about and deal with the agents of White Supremacy IMMEDIATELY is a measure of how strong they are. That’s the way AfricaSpeaks is run and this is why I will not leave this community. This website objective is very simple to find a way to reach Africans with BLACK SKIN who are at a low level and raise them up!

That many whites can’t take it, it’s their problems, not ours! Hopefully, we can get white folk to use this website therapeutically, to look at themselves more CRITICALLY!!! Because, that's all it is about... Respect and much love Brother Ayinde!

B.K

guybaux

Roots

« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2005, 12:35:41 AM »

I  completely accept the position that these web sites are for the nurturing of Black folks and for coordination of their efforts and certainly does not advocate inclusion of “white” people in a black forum. I mean to say it is a waste of time trying to exclude them from an open forum.

The issue we have  under debate is illustrated often around us. Black people who rise to power in white society must serve the interest of the society and reflect the point of view of the people who put them in power or they are thrown out. What else?
Any one advocating an unwise course of action or practice in these debates should be cut off irrespective of whether they are actually Black or not.
So  being Black or white in actual fact is not going to be a big thing. We will identify people by their ideas.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: